VSG to DS: 3 Month Lab Results (+I have questions!)

Stefanie S.

I just got back my 3 month lab results and I've attached a PDF for anyone curious. The only thing they told me was that I am high in B12 and a little low on iron. I'll add another iron pill to the mix and drop B12 to every other day.

Questions:
My vitamin D is normal, but definitely not high, and that is with me taking 50,000 IU daily. Anyone feel like I'd benefit to up my dosage? Is there any downfall to going too high?

What test shows my vitamin A, E, and K levels? I don't see those on here?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Labs.pdf
    695.2 KB · Views: 16
If this were me:
Ignore dropping the B12. You can be way high and still be fine. Mine has been above 2000 for three plus decades.

Add a second dry D3 daily til rested in three months.

They didn't pull the A, E, or K levels. Vitamin A is listed as Vitamin A, E as E, K as K.

That's all that I remember.

If this were me:
Ignore dropping the B12. You can be way high and still be fine. Mine has been above 2000 for three plus decades.

Add a second dry D3 daily til rested in three months.

They didn't pull the A, E, or K levels. Vitamin A is listed as Vitamin A, E as E, K as K.

That's all that I remember.
Thank you! I sent them a message asking if I can have my A, E, and K ran. I am not taking any extra E (other than what's in my multi) so I want to make sure. So, I'm taking a 50,000 Vitamin D pill... you think I should take another 50,000? They don't plan to do my labs again until I'm 12 months post-op. Yikes!

Thank you! I sent them a message asking if I can have my A, E, and K ran. I am not taking any extra E (other than what's in my multi) so I want to make sure. So, I'm taking a 50,000 Vitamin D pill... you think I should take another 50,000? They don't plan to do my labs again until I'm 12 months post-op. Yikes!
I would for a month, then maybe back off back to 50,000 every day. I found for me, 50,000 M - F, and 100,000 on S & S works best.

Latest posts

Back