Vitamins Regimen

Adam101

i am gonna start my vitamins regime from tomorrow 3d day post op, is it so early or not?
i was given tylenol tablet since i was out from surgery, is it ok or what?
getting confused

i am gonna start my vitamins regime from tomorrow 3d day post op, is it so early or not?
getting confused
To start your vitamins, not too early but I DO suggest that for the next few days, just do your multi. Then add whatever you were low on pre-op (for many that is D), then calcium citrate and mag citrate. THEN start adding the rest.

getting confused

Hydration is priority. Be sure you can get in 64oz+ fluids, some protein, then you can begin adding a new Vit in every few days. By adding vits in one by one, if a Vit bothers your tummy you'll know which one it was. I would add zinc and iron last, as those sometimes bother a few (not me!).

Hydration is priority. Be sure you can get in 64oz+ fluids, some protein, then you can begin adding a new Vit in every few days. By adding vits in one by one, if a Vit bothers your tummy you'll know which one it was. I would add zinc and iron last, as those sometimes bother a few (not me!).
i am trying as max as possible

Latest posts

Back