Vitamins A & K Boosts

TiffanyDG

Any creative solutions to boosting vitamins A & K outside of taking more pills?

I was low for the last blood test cycle so I’m hoping to get ahead of this for a good solution.

Unless you can get your surgeon or PCP to request A & K injections, pills it is. Injections are incredibly to damned near impossible to get.

That’s not good.

How do you guys know if he should go ahead with surgery, given false readings? Sounds scary.

That’s not good.

How do you guys know if he should go ahead with surgery, given false readings? Sounds scary.
We didn’t until our current PCP tested vitamin K. His PT/INR was within normal range but lower normal. His K was way high.

Now his K is mid normal and his PT/INR has only gone up about 5 points closer toward mid normal.

This is a bit old, but I've begun adding in sublingual Vitamin A to my regimen and have also picked up the Vitamin K's as well in this format. I've been taking my normal levels of dry Vitamin A and then added two of the sublingual per day. I go in for labs this week but hopefully it's made a difference since I take 100kIU of the vitamin A daily and don't want to keep adding more.

This is a bit old, but I've begun adding in sublingual Vitamin A to my regimen and have also picked up the Vitamin K's as well in this format. I've been taking my normal levels of dry Vitamin A and then added two of the sublingual per day. I go in for labs this week but hopefully it's made a difference since I take 100kIU of the vitamin A daily and don't want to keep adding more.
Has the sublingual helped? How do you feel?

Latest posts

Back