Vitamin question

nedsmehlp

Just wondering, when you say dry form of vitamins, does that just mean not to get liquid gel caps? Is vitamin D3 ok in tablet form? Such as Nature Made? Are caplets or tablets ok? Just trying to make sure I buy the right type of vitamins.
April 7th is my revision to DS, and I'm getting very nervous. I'm also wondering how it will be, recovering in a motel room for 11 days. Flying home and changing planes while recovering. I think the thought of not being at home while I recover is overwhelming. I'm afraid I'll have diarrhea in the plane and have problems. So many unknowns, it is scary! Also trying to fight getting the colds and bronchitis I have been exposed to. Every where I go, it seems like everyone is sick! I know I sound paranoid, but it seems like I've waited so long I don't want anything getting in my way of having this surgery.

Dry means not in oil. It can be a tablet or a pull apart capsule.

But for a DS, only 2 are high enough dry doses to help. Almost without exception, all DSers need 50,000 a day. To get that in dry form means ordering online. The two brands are BioTech (Vitalady markets this one as Vitalady Tender) or Nivagen. You can find both listed in the store

Latest posts

Back