Vitalady Question

We can buy some items in pharmacy which we pay for ourselves. Like the Proferrin.

Other items like dry vitamins aren't available in canada so we will order from Vitalady. Some other spots don't ship to canada. While some others do, the additional shipping costs to Break up the order do not justify - better to ship all from one place. Thus I buy from Vitalady. Unfortunately we don't get the free shipping deals

Some Canadians who live near the border will have deliveries sent to US friends and them drove across to pick the pkg up. Having a friend ship the pkg across may work but may trigger concern by customs folks that we are avoiding the taxes.

We learn what works as we go

I never did prepackaged. I've always tweaked based on my labs. Well, in the beginning I was stupid and listened to my surgeon's office. Vitalady now charges a flat $4.95 for shipping in the US, instead of free shipping over $300 like she used to do.

I order all my protein powder and most of my vitamins from Vitalady and my calcium as well. I use a monthly organizer set up with 4 squares for each day. The lids are wearing out, though, and pop open in my purse. So I now put a broccoli rubber band over the whole thing.

Latest posts

Back