Upcoming Revision to DS

VsgCathy

Vsg Cathy
Hello Everyone. I have been educating myself reading a lot of posts and information on the duodenal switch.

I appreciate all the knowledge that can be found here.

I had VSG in 2014 and lost about 50lbs. I have gained almost all of that back. I have decided to revise to the traditional DS with Dr. Esquerra. I am scheduled for revision on 4/2/18. I have paid for the resleeve upfront but I am not sure that is necessary and will discuss thoroughly with Dr. Esquerra. I have also read a lot of posts regarding common channel and will make sure I discuss those details and are very clear before the surgery takes place.

I have purchased all my vitamins and I have a large tub of Syntrax Matrix. I have Nectar samples arriving and I plan on taking those on my trip there so I am prepared for my flight back. I have a 7 hour lay over I have propel flavor packets for water as well. I really want to get this right. I am stocked up on broths and premier protein as well.

I will keep everyone posted on my experience for anyone else that may be considering Mexico as well.

Hope you guys don't mind another family member :D:D

Welcome! Lots of Dr. Esquerra patients here, and they all seem very satisfied with their experience with him.

Latest posts

Back