Two years out!

Ainu

My two year surgery anniversary was in February! I've been maintaining around 165 with very little effort. That's the very top end of my healthy weight range so I'll take it. I do want to get down to 145 or 155 but we'll see.

My scars from my skin removal are starting to fade. While it was the worst experience I've ever gone though, the confidence it's given me has been insane. Absolutely worth it.

I've been doing Body Beast to build some muscle with some great results. I've been focusing more on building a sweet body and less on what the scale says.

I've really relaxed with my diet and everything has just come to a nice balance. My poop is perfect and I still have some chips and candy on occasion.

Absolutely life changing.

I've been doing Body Beast to build some muscle with some great results. I've been focusing more on building a sweet body and less on what the scale says.

I've really relaxed with my diet and everything has just come to a nice balance. My poop is perfect and I still have some chips and candy on occasion.

what a wonderful report, congratulations!

Latest posts

Back