TPN

Have your copper/niacin/magnesium levels increased on diet/supplements alone in the past month? Maybe time to visit that hematologist for a follow-up?

I go to the hematologist every week for infusions except when my FREAKING insurance cut me off. Now they wont approve the copper saying the side effects are way worse than being low. Even in the hospital when i got injectofer they put copper too and insurance denied copper for the reason i just told you.

Re insurance..... you have 60 ( or maybe 90 check this )days to decide if you want Cobra, even after the fact of termination. If the bill is higher than the Cobra, buy the COBRA.

Its 60 days but like ii tried to make my hr person understand its not the fact I have 60 to pick it up my issue is I AM TOO SICK TO GO UNINSURED 61seconds let alone the 3 weeks. 3 weeks I had to cancel dr appointments with cardiologist, vascular surgeon, and pain management. I have 3 to 4 dr appointments a week. I couldn't get my pain meds because the 1 cost 1800. Thank God I keep every extra pill I get. When im in hospital and dont have to use my supply I was able to have pain meds right before the day I was able to pick them up 30 days late. I know someone who sells the oxycontin 40mg for 60 per pill but i never would or could for reasons like this. Ive been through cold Turkey withdrawals AND IT WAS NOT FUN. LOL Georgepds I told Southern lady talking to my hr rep I so missed house phones. I would have busted her ear drum had I been on a land line. ESPECIALLY when she said well it back dates to the day your insurance ended. She just couldn't understand that no one is going do procedures on your heart with a trust me im going to pay you or picky insurance will pay for sure. Retelling the story im pissed off all over again. Lol

Sorry.. i don't get it... my understanding is if you were covered by a company plan... then you are eligible forcobra

Yes you're correct. Everything you said is correct before and now but the part I was trying to get my hr rep to understand I can't have lapses in coverage because she is taking her own sweet time sending me time sensitive paperwork.

Yes you're correct. Everything you said is correct before and now but the part I was trying to get my hr rep to understand I can't have lapses in coverage because she is taking her own sweet time sending me time sensitive paperwork.
I think she’s being the brick wall. Keep at her.

Latest posts

Back