Toning Exercises For a Newb

Tabitha

OK, I want to do some toning exercises. By toning, I mean strengthen my muscles and make them look better under the extra skin, and shed weight too. I was thinking maybe weights, those stretchy bands.....what do you all think? I walk....but it gets boring and it does nothing to tone me. I googled planks at a recommendation from someone and that looked REALLY hard. I am sure it is a great workout, but holy jeebus. Any recommendations about work-out videos too?
THANKS!

OMG, the snap from a cheap stretch band breaking leaves a monster welt and hurts like a m@+h€r! (symbols intentional because it hurt THAT bad)

One of the best workouts I've ever had was deep water aerobics at my local community pool. My core got so strong that I could actually maintain position in the water without the use of a flotation belt. Sadly nothing I've discovered shows tone under loose skin. But then again, I'm 40 years old and sure that has something to do with it. That and being 500+lbs. at one point in my life didn't help either

Latest posts

Back