Today I register in the hospital

OrganicLife

Tomorrow is the revision surgery by Dr. Keshishian. I am going to his office this morning, and right after that, going to the hospital to register myself in. It's finally here. I had my endo yesterday. It's all good. I will be the 1st bipartition sleeve revision. I asked Dr. K if I would be in the medical books, he said, it sure looks like it. Once again in my life, I am a unique case, a puzzle. But Dr. K. is very positive with everything and said I will be fine. He will shorten my (forgive me for not knowing the correct term) channel(?) so that i will have the best malabsorbtion. Keeping my fingers crossed that nothing new or unusual is found once he opens me up, preventing him from completing a full DS on me. Send positive thoughts my way.

Thank you Allison for helping me out!

Lots of positive thoughts headed towards Glendale for you! Wishing you a safe and successful surgery. Keep us posted.

It will go well. They are very good and friendly people in Dr K's office and then at Verdugo Hills Hospital where his office is at.

FYI, my guts are on display on Dr K's page. He found a big mesenteric defect when doing my channel lengthening revision so when he had them out to measure he took a picture of the defect. It is on his blog about hernias and blockages.

I don't know Dr. K but from knowing him through other people, I know you're in great hands. It's so wonderful that he could figure out what you needed and is willing and able to make the effort to perform your surgery. I wish you a great outcome and easy recovery. Will be looking forward to hearing all about it afterwards.

Good luck and do you have someone to let us know after surgery how you are doing.

Allison Mupas is there at the same hospital, Verdugo in Glendale, because her husband had his surgery today by Dr K. She will come by to see me, AND she was kind enough to offer to drive me back to the house I am staying at. I am staying at an AirBNB guest house in North Hollywood (about a 20 minute drive) and the hosts even offered to assist me when I get out of the hospital with anything that I need. Thank goodness there are good people on this earth. I feel fortunate and blessed.

Have to say Air BNB had great prices, and the homes are clean, with kitchens with all supplies, comfy furniture, free wifi, free parking, free cable tv, ....look into it. it's well worth the money, and cheaper then he hotels.

Thank you everyone for your positive thoughts and prayers. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

Best wishe's tomorrow. You are going to do great.

I had the good fortune of meeting Allison and her hubs when I had my colon surgery because she had her surgery the day after mine. She is a sweetheart and was a trooper, up and cruising the halls almost immediately.

BTW don't be afraid to use your pain pump. Tell Ara his pain in the ass Scott from Illinois says hello and to be especially nice to you. :D

And yes hotels are stupid expensive in that area and airbnb is cheap and nice. Hopefully you have some water, other drinks, protein drink or two to try and such to tide you over.

And yes hotels are stupid expensive in that area and airbnb is cheap and nice. Hopefully you have some water, other drinks, protein drink or two to try and such to tide you over.

Oh yes. I went to the stores to get water organic free range chicken broths, vegetable broths, watermelon and fresh mint to make infused water, butternnut squash, butter, acorn squash, protein powder, dry peanut butter powder and the house comes with a Ninja mixer.

I am ready.

Latest posts

Back