Tieks? Anyone have/wear them?

Munchkin

Full of Fairy Dust
Very expensive flat shoes that are supposedly wonderful. I have looked at the pictures and they look like they have zero support and no arches either. Not something *I* would normally buy. I am a thrift store shopper! But I have been looking for decent flats.

They look they have as little support as these: https://shop.shopchooka.com/collections/skimmers I loved them but absolutely NO arch support. On the other hand, they are great in the summer when it's raining.

First two pair I got at Costco. Paid about $10 a pair. They lasted about 2 years before they started breaking apart. I have one pair now for warmer rainy days or when I am too lazy to put on real shoes.

They look they have as little support as these: https://shop.shopchooka.com/collections/skimmers I loved them but absolutely NO arch support. On the other hand, they are great in the summer when it's raining.

First two pair I got at Costco. Paid about $10 a pair. They lasted about 2 years before they started breaking apart. I have one pair now for warmer rainy days or when I am too lazy to put on real shoes.
These actually look more substantial than Tieks!

These actually look more substantial than Tieks!

I absolutely LOVE my Tieks!!!
EXPENSIVE- Yes!!!!
I bought one pair and fell in love with them. Through the years updated to a total of 3 pair!!! Black, Navy and tan( beige).
You can dress them up or down. You can always count on them for looking great. I’ve worn for parties when dressed up when I normally would have worn heels. I’ve worn with shorts and sundresses. They feel as comfortable as bedroom slippers. If you can break the bank like I did. (Gift for myself for Christmas!) DEFINITELY get a pair. The fact that you asked about them tells me that you are ready for a pair!!!

I absolutely LOVE my Tieks!!!
EXPENSIVE- Yes!!!!
I bought one pair and fell in love with them. Through the years updated to a total of 3 pair!!! Black, Navy and tan( beige).
You can dress them up or down. You can always count on them for looking great. I’ve worn for parties when dressed up when I normally would have worn heels. I’ve worn with shorts and sundresses. They feel as comfortable as bedroom slippers. If you can break the bank like I did. (Gift for myself for Christmas!) DEFINITELY get a pair. The fact that you asked about them tells me that you are ready for a pair!!!
Thanks!!

Love my Tieks too!! I have them in ballet pink but they do not have support. Great to slip out of heels into them though. Also look at Birdies Slippers - fun and super comfy!

Pre-morbid obesity shoe size: 9 AAA/AAAA Morbid obesity shoe size: 9-9.5 A/AA Post DS shoe size: 9-9.5 AA/AAA I have looked at the Tieks and am sure I would like them. However, since I rarely find shoes in stores, Zappos, Auditions, and Maryland Square are my shoe sources. I have to spend $$$$ on my shoes to begin with so I can't see myself spending $$$$ on shoes that will fall off. Some shoes with laces can fit in a medium, but I have to wear thick socks. If anyone knows about narrow shoes that aren't $$$$, please let me know.

Love my Tieks too!! I have them in ballet pink but they do not have support. Great to slip out of heels into them though. Also look at Birdies Slippers - fun and super comfy!
Ballet Pink is my next splurge!!! May be a while though!

It's tough to find a ballet flat with good arch support...if you really need something firm, I'm not sure the ballet style would be best.

For the Tieks lovers -- how do they compare to say, Cole Haan Flats? I just can't get over the teal sole. I'd wear them for casual wear but I just don't like the look for work.

It's tough to find a ballet flat with good arch support...if you really need something firm, I'm not sure the ballet style would be best.

For the Tieks lovers -- how do they compare to say, Cole Haan Flats? I just can't get over the teal sole. I'd wear them for casual wear but I just don't like the look for work.
I have a pair of Cole Haan flats and I like them. Found on clearance somewhere!

Latest posts

Back