This is horrible...and in the news.

I saw this and had mixed feelings. Heartbreaking, yet I fear it could lead to more bullying. I can't imagine how heartbroken the mother must be. I hope it leads to some improvement for this kid..

Ya know, I totally disagree with parents filming and posting these types of vids. Children should not be further traumatized by the very people who should be protecting them.

When my eldest was mercilessly bullied in a catholic grade school, we both went in. Heads rolled, we brought the wrath of feckin GOD down on those MFers.

This boy should be pulled from that school immediately. The ENTIRE school needs a crash corrective course done by police, CAN council, and parents should be charged for their childrens criminal bullying.

If he was mine, this shit would never happen.

Mom needs to become a lunch lady.

And yes, we called police. But first, we called the respective parents to let them know what was coming.

The bullying completely stopped. I also became their favorite lunch lady.

And yes, we called police. But first, we called the respective parents to let them know what was coming.

The bullying completely stopped. I also became their favorite lunch lady.

MiniSue attended, for a short time, a school where 1-3 grade kids who were EXACTLY at grade level went to their respective classes and the other kids went to “the barn,” four classrooms with walls removed, three teachers, various aides, etc. They went to different groups based on what they needed.

So in first grade, she was slightly above grade level in math, but upper 3rd grade level in reading. The really big 3rd grader who was struggling in that reading group hated the little smartass who was impatient with his prowess. So he hit her.

The next day, I volunteered. I walked with him to lunch. “Wow! You are so much bigger than MiniSue. And LOOK! I’m so much bigger than you.”

He wasn’t stupid and she had no more trouble with him. But, we transferred her to a “private school” that was merely an address for parents who decided on home school before it was legal.

Ya know, I totally disagree with parents filming and posting these types of vids. Children should not be further traumatized by the very people who should be protecting them.
Yes, pretty much what I was thinking. I was trying to be a bit more sympathetic with the mother, but I really do think this is a big, Ah hell to the NO!

Latest posts

Back