Thin Slim Bread anyone tried it?

I'm intrigued! Might be something that I would like to try if someone else tried it first and gave a good report!
I ordered the sample pack for 25% off plus free shipping for $40. Couldn't help myself. Their pasta has almost NO carbs. Looks like most of what they make uses oat bran and wheat bran. I may have to get some and do some experimenting.

Any news on the bread front?
It arrived today. It is a bit smaller than a regular loaf of bread but it looks good. The pasta looks wonderful as do the rest of the snacks. I haven't eaten any of it yet. Probably will try it on Saturday.

Did a little research on the Slim Bread on Amazon and it has mixed reviews but about 90% of the bad reviews come from receiving it moldy, since you are ordering from the manufacture, I don't think it will be a problem.

Did a little research on the Slim Bread on Amazon and it has mixed reviews but about 90% of the bad reviews come from receiving it moldy, since you are ordering from the manufacture, I don't think it will be a problem.
Definitely not moldy.

Last night we decided to try the bread. First test, we ate the heel, plain. And it is good. Best low carb bread I ever had and actually it has zero carbs. We made sandwiches. It's way too expensive to let it mold so I was keeping it in the fridge. I nuked it for a few seconds and it was soft. Now this doesn't taste like Wonderbread but it isn't disappointing at all! I would love to have their bagels and hot dog/hamburger buns. If I had a lot of money I would have this in the house all the time. Considering this has NO carbs, it is pretty amazing. The texture is about the same as real bread too.
The loaf is smaller than a regular loaf of bread so most of us could eat a sandwich with 2 slices. Honestly it would be good toasted with butter too. I could actually get out my toaster again! I am predicting Thin Slim will be getting more of my money. Now I still have a bunch of other stuff to try and I am thinking it will be good.

Moving on to grilled cheese. OMG! Excellent!

2 carb brownie... MEH. Chocolate flavor is definitely there but IMHO not great.
this is what I think!

how do they do that? I'm glad you are liking it but I don't get how they do it.
This is why they are rich, or soon will be, and I am not. I need to figure this out!

And there is a great sadness in Munchkinland. 2 sandwiches last night and 4 grilled cheese. I have only 3 slices of bread left.

Latest posts

Back