The scale finally moved!

I take it you've been having a stall? you are in the home stretch, looks like!

While everyone has a different opinion on what a stall is, I have been stuck for a few weeks... :)

Mostly not focusing on the scale however but it was nice to see it move. 25 more to reach my goal.

Still running! Pace and distances keep improving so I am happy with that.

Having some middle back pain from what I would call muscle spasms. Just under my left shoulder blade. When I stand around for extended periods, it gets all knotted up!

Not sure what do think of that and or what kind of Dr. to go see about it. At the end of a long day of walking around the museums in the National Mall @ D.C., it would feel like someone was stabbing me with a butcher knife!

I can imagine that there has been a significant amount of fat loss in between and around all those muscles. Maybe this contributes to the issue?

Well done - the finish line is within reach!!!! I'm sorry for the back pain. Just a random guess, but since you mention it occurs when standing, I'd recommend starting by checking your shoes. Does it feel worse or better or no different depending on what is on your feet?

Latest posts

Back