Very shitty news today. My PCP contacted me and said she cannot give me clearance on my Tuesday DS surgery due to the results of my blood clotting and blood mixing tests. Seems both are slightly elevated indicating clotting issue. Seeing a hematologist at the end of the month. Apparently the new blood tests I take tomorrow take two weeks to process, so they won’t even see me till the 26th. After that I don’t know how long it will be until I’m cleared. I was so laser focused on preparing physically and emotionally for surgery on Tuesday that I can’t seem to wrap my mind around waiting a month or 2 or more. Matt said he’d see what Dr. Rabkin had to say and maybe still possible to have surgery Tuesday, but idk how? Anyway, I’m going to crawl in bed with a bag of peanut butter pretzels and a book and lick my salty wounds.