Surgeons

TNJHubert

Has anyone worked with Lily Chang, Scott Perryman or Jeffery Hunter? Would like to hear everything about them. I was going to do the DS with Dr. Cottam but that's a bust and I'm not sure if there's any other drs that do DS my insurance program will cover.

Hi,
You posted this under the VSG forum. Are you thinking about the DS or VSG when you are asking about surgeons?

I just saw the post I have friends thinking of using Dr. Cottam never saw anything about your information about why you won’t be using Dr. Cottam? Who did you end of having do your surgery?

I just saw the post I have friends thinking of using Dr. Cottam never saw anything about your information about why you won’t be using Dr. Cottam? Who did you end of having do your surgery?
My Dr. Is Dr. Fuzz with Atrium Healthcare I. Winston-Salem NC

Has anyone worked with Lily Chang, Scott Perryman or Jeffery Hunter? Would like to hear everything about them. I was going to do the DS with Dr. Cottam but that's a bust and I'm not sure if there's any other drs that do DS my insurance program will cover.
That’s because Cottam doesn’t do a DS. He does a SADI, he calls it a SIPS or LoopDS but ASMBS calls it a SADI.

IN Utah, the recommended practice is Rocky Mountains Associated Physicians https://utahbariatrics.com/

Latest posts

Back