Sunday Weigh In (9/6/2020)

Last week 186.2
This week 184.0

Survived the first week back. Son tested positive Monday so He and the Wife are quarantined until the 14th. Youngest Daughter and I are back at work (since we've already had it). It's kinda strange having a half quarantined household, but this whole year has been more than a little strange.

TBH, I expected a gain this week. Waistbands are a little tighter (but I also have more hanging skin so :unsure: ).

Last week 186.2
This week 184.0

Survived the first week back. Son tested positive Monday so He and the Wife are quarantined until the 14th. Youngest Daughter and I are back at work (since we've already had it). It's kinda strange having a half quarantined household, but this whole year has been more than a little strange.

TBH, I expected a gain this week. Waistbands are a little tighter (but I also have more hanging skin so :unsure: ).
Amento this year being strange. Glad you are well. Sorry about your son and dil. I kinda expected a gain this week, myself. I suspect bloat making the pants tighter.
last week: 136
this week: 136.6

seems to be the wrong direction... :(
Sorry about that.

Last Weight: 169.2
This Week: 170

I am looking smaller. School has started and I am actually teaching my son with the resources and curriculum that his teacher provided. It’s so hard and exhausting. These teachers are NOT PAID ENOUGH!

Last Weight: 169.2
This Week: 170

I am looking smaller. School has started and I am actually teaching my son with the resources and curriculum that his teacher provided. It’s so hard and exhausting. These teachers are NOT PAID ENOUGH!
Good luck on virtual schooling. Remember to give him plenty of breaks during the day.
You held pretty steady this week.

Good luck on virtual schooling. Remember to give him plenty of breaks during the day.
You held pretty steady this week.
He has to have breaks or he just doesn’t have the stamina to stay focused. He is autistic with a moderate to severe intellectual disability along with ADHD. So it’s really really hard for him to focus and it is hard for him to learn. I am not qualified to teach him how to read but I am not risking his life to send him to school. His teacher dropped off a few weeks of work for him to do which was so kind because online learning was impossible.

Last week 186.2
This week 184.0

Do you need to test negative before you return to work?

No, had to be asymptomatic for 36 hours and have been 10 days since the onset of symptoms.
But without a negative test how do you know you aren’t still carrying the virus and passing it around? There’s a lot of people who say they felt better and then they felt worse so was 10 days even enough? I am not challenging or criticizing you and more concerned about your employer not looking out for you.

Latest posts

Back