Sunday Weigh In (9/29/2019)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Another week at the same, 147.

We attended 2 potlucks this week. One at Pumpkin Patch In Hermon, ME...it was their final one for the season. Then arrived here at Seven Maples on Fri to find out theirs was yesterday. So instead of going out to dinner (it was our anniversary) we attended the potluck.

But in spite of two potlucks, my weight has remained stable.

I’m down 0.5 pounds from last Sunday. My BMI is now a shockingly svelte 26 from an original presurgery BMI of 44. I’m headed to the thrift store after while to buy more work dresses with sleeves. (I’m a sun’s out, guns out lady :) My face feels bony when I wash my face in the shower now. The DS really is an amazing thing.

My gut at times seems to be calming down but then this past Wednesday I think I had 8 total BMs.

I’m down 0.5 pounds from last Sunday. My BMI is now a shockingly svelte 26 from an original presurgery BMI of 44. I’m headed to the thrift store after while to buy more work dresses with sleeves. (I’m a sun’s out, guns out lady :) My face feels bony when I wash my face in the shower now. The DS really is an amazing thing.

My gut at times seems to be calming down but then this past Wednesday I think I had 8 total BMs.
Good going! I lived in thrift store finds for a super long time.

Last Week 192.2
This week 192.6
Though I'd have more of a gain TBH. Been eating stupid and seem to be on the slowdown side of the constipation roller coaster this weekend.

is that within your range, Liz, or above it? you have been stable there awhile, I hope it feels good.

last week: 128
this week: 127.6

I've been craving tons of food and sweets in particular for weeks, now. I know it is Seasonal Affective Disorder. I'm using my Happy Light but I'm not happy. Tuesday is the big change in Medicare and I will start finding out what the new system is going to be like. I strongly suspect I won't get enough hours.

good news, I am moving to an apartment next door and not in the basement. so that has to be good, although I dread another move. I haven't done one thing about getting ready including filling out the change of address form. it's empty now but the handyman has stuff to do in there - guess I will be trying to move in by the end of next weekend? it's just carrying everything I own up a flight of stairs, basically.

TW. 147

It’s been quite some time since I checked in.. but I’m still playing with the same 5-10lbs (last weighin was somewhere between 142-152.— this seems to be where my body wants to be.

Had some really bad labs out of nowhere and actually got rid of all my vites and started a new routine (back to chewable). I don’t love them- but in about 3 weeks I’ll see how that’s going.

Back on the IBS/endometriosis struggle bus that started long before the DS and seems to have a stress relationship so I’ve really just been focusing on distracting myself from stressors and trying to make sure I’m getting my exercise daily

Last Week: 239
This Week: 232

That's 30% of excess weight lost in 9.5 weeks post op!

My joints are really loose though and it is causing me to walk funnier than usual.
Good for you! My center of gravity had to Adjust.
Last Week 192.2
This week 192.6
Though I'd have more of a gain TBH. Been eating stupid and seem to be on the slowdown side of the constipation roller coaster this weekend.
Good for you. For some reason, eating stupid doesn’t seem to have the same effect in the early years as it does later. Less than half a lb isn’t a big deal. It’s half this week, another next week, etc that it becomes a big deal.
is that within your range, Liz, or above it? you have been stable there awhile, I hope it feels good.

last week: 128
this week: 127.6

I've been craving tons of food and sweets in particular for weeks, now. I know it is Seasonal Affective Disorder. I'm using my Happy Light but I'm not happy. Tuesday is the big change in Medicare and I will start finding out what the new system is going to be like. I strongly suspect I won't get enough hours.

good news, I am moving to an apartment next door and not in the basement. so that has to be good, although I dread another move. I haven't done one thing about getting ready including filling out the change of address form. it's empty now but the handyman has stuff to do in there - guess I will be trying to move in by the end of next weekend? it's just carrying everything I own up a flight of stairs, basically.
Slightly above it. I want it under 145 and I’m adjusting what comes in the rig. Both Char and I slipped into eating lots of snacky carbs this summer. I stopp that early Aug and while we haven’t lost, we’ve both lost the bloat.

The upside of this move, you can do it yourself, you will get a boatload of exercise, and in the end, be in a place with better light. Hopefully that will help your SAD.

Your weight seems stable, good.
Ok. Not as bad as i did. I get dizzy a lot. During the week my weight stays around 124 then By Sunday it goes up a couple but pretty good overall.
Dizzy isn’t good. Just be careful standing up. Make sure you hold onto something. Glad your weight is stabilizing.
TW. 147

It’s been quite some time since I checked in.. but I’m still playing with the same 5-10lbs (last weighin was somewhere between 142-152.— this seems to be where my body wants to be.

Had some really bad labs out of nowhere and actually got rid of all my vites and started a new routine (back to chewable). I don’t love them- but in about 3 weeks I’ll see how that’s going.

Back on the IBS/endometriosis struggle bus that started long before the DS and seems to have a stress relationship so I’ve really just been focusing on distracting myself from stressors and trying to make sure I’m getting my exercise daily
Glad you checked in. Sorry stress seems to get your IBS and endometriosis going.

Good for you! My center of gravity had to Adjust.

Good for you. For some reason, eating stupid doesn’t seem to have the same effect in the early years as it does later. Less than half a lb isn’t a big deal. It’s half this week, another next week, etc that it becomes a big deal.

Slightly above it. I want it under 145 and I’m adjusting what comes in the rig. Both Char and I slipped into eating lots of snacky carbs this summer. I stopp that early Aug and while we haven’t lost, we’ve both lost the bloat.

The upside of this move, you can do it yourself, you will get a boatload of exercise, and in the end, be in a place with better light. Hopefully that will help your SAD.

Your weight seems stable, good.

Dizzy isn’t good. Just be careful standing up. Make sure you hold onto something. Glad your weight is stabilizing.

Glad you checked in. Sorry stress seems to get your IBS and endometriosis going.

southernlady Yes i use a Walker most times except for short distances. I need to get a cane for short distances. My primary is so scared about me falling. I've been ordered to get rid of all floor rugs. She said taking xaralto for life falls could cause serious issues. She like Dr. K A Worry wart.

Latest posts

Back