Sunday Weigh In (9/28/2014)

Good for you guys!

LW:119
TW: 122

Goodness stepping on the scale was a shock this morning. I am hoping its water and not fat I think it's too early for bounce back at 22 months. We shall see what a week of proper eating brings. I did have chocolate cake 4 days this past week...

Have a great week all.
Whit

Good for you guys!

LW:119
TW: 122

Goodness stepping on the scale was a shock this morning. I am hoping its water and not fat I think it's too early for bounce back at 22 months. We shall see what a week of proper eating brings. I did have chocolate cake 4 days this past week...

Have a great week all.
Whit
LOL, actually no, it isn't too soon. But then again 4 days of chocolate cake might do that. Assuming I could even stand to be in the same room with myself if I did that.

Reality check...weight loss window is typically 18-24 months. I hit my lowest April 2012 and I was ONLY 15 months out...then started back up but leveled out quick enough.

Been awhile since I checked in.
Still holding at 190 for the past 6 months. Will be two years out Oct 15th.

Good for you, Ricky...that is awesome. And happy surgiversary.

Congratulations all!

Last week 118
This week 119

Celebrated my 2 year surgiversary yesterday. Looked back at my stats and see I was 5 pounds heavier one year ago. Think my body likes it right about here, but like you Whit, I am waiting for the bounce back. I think I'm quite tiny, but I really don't want to have to buy new clothes again! This thread keeps me accountable and I know it will help me deal with it when the time comes!
Thank you Liz and everyone for your support! :love30:

Congratulations all!

Last week 118
This week 119

Celebrated my 2 year surgiversary yesterday. Looked back at my stats and see I was 5 pounds heavier one year ago. Think my body likes it right about here, but like you Whit, I am waiting for the bounce back. I think I'm quite tiny, but I really don't want to have to buy new clothes again! This thread keeps me accountable and I know it will help me deal with it when the time comes!
Thank you Liz and everyone for your support! :love30:
YEAH, Pam...and Happy Surgiversary!!!

I usually don't weight but was getting close to being down 50 lbs. I weighed Thursday which was 15 weeks out and sure enough was at 245. I have lost 1/3 of my weight to get me to my personal goal.
WTG, Terri, that is awesome!

I am up 1.8 pounds this week. I know I am a little high on carbs but to be up almost two pounds seems excessive at just over 8 months post op.

Wah!

I am up 1.8 pounds this week. I know I am a little high on carbs but to be up almost two pounds seems excessive at just over 8 months post op.

Wah!
NA, go back and look at my month by month. I had two months where I gained not lost. And you are probably holding water from those carbs...just get back on track and it will come back off.

ok no more Chocolate cake. It was delicious though...note to self buy a slice and not the whole cake.

I am back down to 120 this morning. Pumped up the water and tossed the Cake. DH was :frown:.

NA I gained 5 full pounds one week during the losing phase. it took 2 weeks to go back down then another week to show a loss. Funny I do not remember being stressed but knowing myself as I do I was probably out of my mind.

ok no more Chocolate cake. It was delicious though...note to self buy a slice and not the whole cake.

I am back down to 120 this morning. Pumped up the water and tossed the Cake. DH was :frown:.

NA I gained 5 full pounds one week during the losing phase. it took 2 weeks to go back down then another week to show a loss. Funny I do not remember being stressed but knowing myself as I do I was probably out of my mind.
Yesterday, dh & I went out to dinner. Since it was a special occasion, we did splurge on dessert but brought it home and split it as well. We also brought home half our dinners cause the servings were huge. BUT it means two more meals!!

Latest posts

Back