Sunday Weigh In (9/26/2021)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 137
This week 133
I do not ever recommend this method of losing some weight. My mouth makes getting anything in difficult to impossible. My brain has gotten to the point of “how much is this gonna hurt to eat/drink? Although my eating has been limited to super soft foods.

LM: 67.3kg / 148 lbs
TW: 66.3kg / 146 lbs

A few weeks of forgetting to weigh on Sundays, but glad to see that I have lost (without trying, really). My boyfriend came down to visit and we had a few days in Switzerland (Montreux on Lake Geneva, and a day in Bern and evening in Basel) to celebrate his birthday. Summer is definitely over now, though, and I swapped out my summer clothes for my winter ones yesterday. Pleasantly, everything still fits.

I've also started doing a project with my lab about food and food waste, and working with people in a slightly different region here. They keep telling me they will take me out to try the local food and 'not to eat anything before'. It's the awkward part of being in such a food-centred culture. If I get pasta for lunch, there'll be leftovers even with a half-serve (it fills me up after a few bites). I've had waiters and chefs come out to ask me what was wrong with my meal, which...nothing, I just can't eat any more! :confused:

IMG-5314.jpg

IMG-5325.jpg

LM: 67.3kg / 148 lbs
TW: 66.3kg / 146 lbs

A few weeks of forgetting to weigh on Sundays, but glad to see that I have lost (without trying, really). My boyfriend came down to visit and we had a few days in Switzerland (Montreux on Lake Geneva, and a day in Bern and evening in Basel) to celebrate his birthday. Summer is definitely over now, though, and I swapped out my summer clothes for my winter ones yesterday. Pleasantly, everything still fits.

I've also started doing a project with my lab about food and food waste, and working with people in a slightly different region here. They keep telling me they will take me out to try the local food and 'not to eat anything before'. It's the awkward part of being in such a food-centred culture. If I get pasta for lunch, there'll be leftovers even with a half-serve (it fills me up after a few bites). I've had waiters and chefs come out to ask me what was wrong with my meal, which...nothing, I just can't eat any more! :confused:

IMG-5314.jpg

IMG-5325.jpg
Beautiful area.

My best answer to the “is there something wrong” question is, I just don’t have the room for it but want to enjoy it later. Most go away satisfied they did a good job of making the meal.

Congrats on maintaining your weight.

I haven’t reported in a long time, because I’ve been bouncing around 205+\- 3 lbs. But this morning I happened to weigh myself and I was 201 so I’m claiming it, and hoping to see onederland magically (without intentional effort) in the next week or two.

I haven’t reported in a long time, because I’ve been bouncing around 205+\- 3 lbs. But this morning I happened to weigh myself and I was 201 so I’m claiming it, and hoping to see onederland magically (without intentional effort) in the next week or two.
Good for you.

That's been hard for me when we went out to eat (we haven't been in a good while). I took to asking for a to go box when I order the food and that seems to head it off somewhat. Still have had several "It was wonderful but I can't eat any more" conversations. I know they're just trying to be attentive but it can be stressful.

Last week 197.2
This week 199.0

Oldest daughter is doing well. Her students are cramming for their exams so there's not much to do right now. She's been getting in a fair bit of sightseeing. Wifey's been busy sewing up stuff to sell at the festival in a couple of weeks. I had my labs drawn Friday with the added bonus of having a random drug test on Friday morning. With the state of the world right now I would be shocked if they are especially quick to come back. Last week went as well as could be expected, did about 65 hours but there were no catastrophes so we'll call it a win. Hope all are well.

Last week 137
This week 133
I do not ever recommend this method of losing some weight. My mouth makes getting anything in difficult to impossible. My brain has gotten to the point of “how much is this gonna hurt to eat/drink? Although my eating has been limited to super soft foods.
Uff da. I hope it gets better soon.

Last week 197.2
This week 199.0

Oldest daughter is doing well. Her students are cramming for their exams so there's not much to do right now. She's been getting in a fair bit of sightseeing. Wifey's been busy sewing up stuff to sell at the festival in a couple of weeks. I had my labs drawn Friday with the added bonus of having a random drug test on Friday morning. With the state of the world right now I would be shocked if they are especially quick to come back. Last week went as well as could be expected, did about 65 hours but there were no catastrophes so we'll call it a win. Hope all are well.
Glad she is doing so well and I hope your labs are stellar.
Uff da. I hope it gets better soon.
Me too, I’m tired of eating this way. I’m afraid I’m developing food aversion and once healed it could be hard to overcome once healed.

Last week 137
This week 133
So sorry you are having such a bad time. Hope it continues to get better.

Last Week: 184.5
This Week: 186

I am totally fine with this small gain since last week was such a big loss. I am pretty sure I was not very well hydrated when I weighed last week.
I go for my 6 month blood draw on Tuesday, hopefully everything comes back in range. The pain in my urq and back is a bit better. I have been taking bentyl and it helped a lot. I just hope we figure out what caused the pain to start with and that it is not anything too serious.

Last Week: 184.5
This Week: 186

I am totally fine with this small gain since last week was such a big loss. I am pretty sure I was not very well hydrated when I weighed last week.
I go for my 6 month blood draw on Tuesday, hopefully everything comes back in range. The pain in my urq and back is a bit better. I have been taking bentyl and it helped a lot. I just hope we figure out what caused the pain to start with and that it is not anything too serious.
Still doing well. Go into your blood draw well hydrated. It’s fasting not NPO. Black coffee, unsweetened plain tea, or water is fine. In fact phlebotomists prefer you are well hydrated.

Latest posts

Back