Sunday Weigh In (9/25/2022)

Last week something around this week
This week. 175.8

Had a little trouble staying under 180.. but made it back down to near 175. No more (far too much) ice-cream (DQ.. you'll always be in my thoughts)

Latest go to... a salad made with spring mix and vinegrette. I was amazed at how good the spring mix tasted compared to just one type of lettuce

Kayak season is winding down... soon it's back to winter swimming at the Y. I'll miss the kayak, my hands are still covered in calluses from gripping the paddle. Fall winds are often near 20 mph... anything over14 and I have trouble making progress into the wind.

Good bye to all the egrets, herons, cormorants, gulls, terns, plovers, pipers, osprey and what-have-you-there that met me on my paddles

Last week 195.8
This week 197.6

Actually not too bad of a week. Had a long Monday and a SNAFU later in the week but otherwise work was fairly normal. Wife made ribs today so I had a couple for breakfast. They were pretty tasty.

Last week 125
This week 126
Finally getting where my PCP wants me.

very good!

Kayak season is winding down... soon it's back to winter swimming at the Y. I'll miss the kayak, my hands are still covered in calluses from gripping the paddle. Fall winds are often near 20 mph... anything over14 and I have trouble making progress into the wind.

Good bye to all the egrets, herons, cormorants, gulls, terns, plovers, pipers, osprey and what-have-you-there that met me on my paddles

just lovely!

I forgot to weigh myself and will try to remember tomorrow.

Last week 195.8
This week 197.6

Actually not too bad of a week. Had a long Monday and a SNAFU later in the week but otherwise work was fairly normal. Wife made ribs today so I had a couple for breakfast. They were pretty tasty.
Good going.
I love it when I have leftover ribs for breakfast.
I forgot to weigh myself and will try to remember tomorrow.
How are your clothes fitting.

I suspect I'm roughly the same.

going on vacation Friday and it's going to be hard to concentrate on work Monday - Thursday!

Latest posts

Back