Sunday Weigh In (9/22/2019)

145 today
143 last month

I have not been as active as I was this past summer and need to step it up. I still walk daily and horseback ride 2x week.

I found the Equate brand of Premier Protein at Walmart and gave it a try. The taste is similar and the ingredients look the same. The price savings is substantial for 12 count case for 14.97 of Equate brand vs 4 count Premier Protein at 7.97.

145 today
143 last month

I have not been as active as I was this past summer and need to step it up. I still walk daily and horseback ride 2x week.

I found the Equate brand of Premier Protein at Walmart and gave it a try. The taste is similar and the ingredients look the same. The price savings is substantial for 12 count case for 14.97 of Equate brand vs 4 count Premier Protein at 7.97.
Good for you. I don’t drink protein shakes any more.

Hi! My weight this morning was 161.7, after hanging around 164 for several weeks. I am suffering with hemorrhoids but other than that my belly actually feels pretty good. I saw a crappy nurse practitioner who gave me a way forward, sort of, with my MTHFR, and did a lot of food allergy type testing. I reacted poorly to nearly everything on the test except for green grapes, olives, pork, and most fish. I am now taking one Florajen3 per day as recommended by my pharmacist and supplementing with Bs and methyl stuff for MTHFR. I have donated all my old Centrums and avoid anything with folic acid in it. My chronic diarrhea seems to have subsided.

Hi! My weight this morning was 161.7, after hanging around 164 for several weeks. I am suffering with hemorrhoids but other than that my belly actually feels pretty good. I saw a crappy nurse practitioner who gave me a way forward, sort of, with my MTHFR, and did a lot of food allergy type testing. I reacted poorly to nearly everything on the test except for green grapes, olives, pork, and most fish. I am now taking one Florajen3 per day as recommended by my pharmacist and supplementing with Bs and methyl stuff for MTHFR. I have donated all my old Centrums and avoid anything with folic acid in it. My chronic diarrhea seems to have subsided.
Glad you are figuring a way forward.

145 today
143 last month

it's so nice you can ride twice a week! do you actually own a horse?

I'll come back tomorrow or whenever I remember to weigh at work and post my weight.

Last week 194.8
This week 192.2

Been summerlike here, we're supposed to get a little taste of fall the next two days then back to summer (though it'll be low to mid 80s instead of upper 80s. Just occurred to me I don't know my current "tipping point" temperatures. I'm used to thinking of anything above 80 as uncomfortably hot, which it was when I was 300+, now I think it's probably 85 or so but I'm not sure. Definitely don't overheat as easily.

it's so nice you can ride twice a week! do you actually own a horse?

I'll come back tomorrow or whenever I remember to weigh at work and post my weight.
Okay.
Last week 194.8
This week 192.2

Been summerlike here, we're supposed to get a little taste of fall the next two days then back to summer (though it'll be low to mid 80s instead of upper 80s. Just occurred to me I don't know my current "tipping point" temperatures. I'm used to thinking of anything above 80 as uncomfortably hot, which it was when I was 300+, now I think it's probably 85 or so but I'm not sure. Definitely don't overheat as easily.
I still prefer cooler weather.

You are doing great.

Last week 238.5
This week 239
8.5 weeks post op

I only weighed myself once this week and that was tonight. So while I gained a half a pound my belly has shrunk A LOT this week!

145 today
143 last month

Very good to know

Latest posts

Back