Sunday Weigh In (9/17/2017)

I know when I eat fresh fruit, I go more often. That would extend the amount over a day's time that is spent in there.

So, in general, what are the foods that extend "spread out" the #2 visits, and why is that? I find myself having to go anywhere between once and ten times in a day. I'm much happier on the days when I only have to go once or twice then on the slow drip-drip days.

So, in general, what are the foods that extend "spread out" the #2 visits, and why is that? I find myself having to go anywhere between once and ten times in a day. I'm much happier on the days when I only have to go once or twice then on the slow drip-drip days.
Each person is different but carbs are the usual culprits, esp sugary ones (either natural or added sugars).

Wow Liz I check out for a coupe of weeks and your melting away...how did you lose all of that weight? Congratulations.

8/27: 137
Today 9/22: 136

Back from Greece yesterday. Two weeks of fantastic food. I ate and drank whatever I wanted. Lots of Sea food and fresh veggies and cheese. Tons of water, it was pretty hot, and a glass of wine or two. I sprained my ankle in Santorini but I did not let that slow me down. We walked all over the place. Probably not to smart as it is now really swollen and painful but it was worth it. Such a beautiful Country.

I joined a weightloss challenge on FB Id like to lose 8 pounds. It starts on Monday wish me luck!

Take care all,

Whit

Wow Liz I check out for a coupe of weeks and your melting away...how did you lose all of that weight? Congratulations.

8/27: 137
Today 9/22: 136

Back from Greece yesterday. Two weeks of fantastic food. I ate and drank whatever I wanted. Lots of Sea food and fresh veggies and cheese. Tons of water, it was pretty hot, and a glass of wine or two. I sprained my ankle in Santorini but I did not let that slow me down. We walked all over the place. Probably not to smart as it is now really swollen and painful but it was worth it. Such a beautiful Country.

I joined a weightloss challenge on FB Id like to lose 8 pounds. It starts on Monday wish me luck!

Take care all,

Whit
I hope you took plenty of photos! Sorry about your ankle, seems that sprains take longer to heal than breaking it.

I guess traveling agrees with me.

Latest posts

Back