Sunday Weigh In (9/13/2020)

Last week: 184.0
This week 185.4
I'm a little backed up, touched 183 earlier in the week. I'll take hanging out in my normal range though.
Wife and son tested negative. He was positive a couple of weeks ago which put them in quarantine. She's the only one in the house who hasn't had a positive test in the whole ordeal. So she should be headed back to work Monday Night once she checks in with her company.

Last week: 184.0
This week 185.4
I'm a little backed up, touched 183 earlier in the week. I'll take hanging out in my normal range though.
Wife and son tested negative. He was positive a couple of weeks ago which put them in quarantine. She's the only one in the house who hasn't had a positive test in the whole ordeal. So she should be headed back to work Monday Night once she checks in with her company.
Glad y’all are all on the mend.

about the same - I stablized at some point - I'm asking a lot of my elastic waistbands, frankly.

this smoke is terrible, I don't know what it's doing to my lungs (but have seen ugly photos of people's furnace filters posted) but my mood is in the toilet. I had no idea how much I NEED to go outside and just walk.

:(

Latest posts

Back