Sunday Weigh In (9/12/2021)

Last week 196.2
This week 196.8

Still on the merry go round at work. 13ish hours a day every day (and usually a call or two during my off hours) wears you down. The hope is that in the next month or so they'll be able to staff up enough for things to go back to normal-ish.

Mostly just collapsing on weekends. Did give the yard a quick trim this weekend so I wasn't a total lump.

Also paid for another set of labs. Not sure if I'll have the blood drawn for those this Friday or wait till next (have to fast 1`2 hours then I'm usually not fully functional until a I've had a meal and a couple hours for it to settle after so it's a big spanner to throw into one of my two days off).

Oldest daughter is adapting well to Korea. She's still getting in the swing of things but seems to be finding her stride. She's gotten to do some sightseeing which is neat. Oldest son is putting in a fair number of hours at his job and trying to stay sane.

I hope all are well. Stay safe. I know our hospitals are getting crushed right now so be careful out there.

leg bones don't shrink but our spines do.
(which is a stupid system and where do I go to complain?)
When you find out, let me know.
Last week 196.2
This week 196.8

Still on the merry go round at work. 13ish hours a day every day (and usually a call or two during my off hours) wears you down. The hope is that in the next month or so they'll be able to staff up enough for things to go back to normal-ish.

Mostly just collapsing on weekends. Did give the yard a quick trim this weekend so I wasn't a total lump.

Also paid for another set of labs. Not sure if I'll have the blood drawn for those this Friday or wait till next (have to fast 1`2 hours then I'm usually not fully functional until a I've had a meal and a couple hours for it to settle after so it's a big spanner to throw into one of my two days off).

Oldest daughter is adapting well to Korea. She's still getting in the swing of things but seems to be finding her stride. She's gotten to do some sightseeing which is neat. Oldest son is putting in a fair number of hours at his job and trying to stay sane.

I hope all are well. Stay safe. I know our hospitals are getting crushed right now so be careful out there.
Try to get those labs fasting. I know it’s hard but you need to do it anyway. Glad to hear daughter is adjusting.

Last weight: 194.5 (2 weeks ago. I missed last week. We were out of town for labor day. )
This Week: 192.5

I am having pain in my right middle back. Trying to up my fluids. I'm hoping it's not kidney stones from all the supplements.

Last weight: 194.5 (2 weeks ago. I missed last week. We were out of town for labor day. )
This Week: 192.5

I am having pain in my right middle back. Trying to up my fluids. I'm hoping it's not kidney stones from all the supplements.
Drink some lemonade or Lemonade Crystal Light. You’re still heading the right direction.

Latest posts

Back