Sunday Weigh In (9/11/2022) We will never forget

good, Liz!

I have not remembered to use the scale at my new job for weeks but I suspect I'm about where I was, going by pants.

we are having wildfire smoke here in The Gorge, it started yesterday and a bit worse today. sigh. I know it's a lot worse for some.

good, Liz!

I have not remembered to use the scale at my new job for weeks but I suspect I'm about where I was, going by pants.

we are having wildfire smoke here in The Gorge, it started yesterday and a bit worse today. sigh. I know it's a lot worse for some.
Going by pants is a good way, unless you are bloated.
I'm sorry for your air quality. Knowing the risk of wildfires out west is a big reason that area came off the table when we considered where to settle.

Last week 196.4
This week 197.4

Nothing too exciting happening. Knocked down the grass pretty quickly Friday. Had to work fast so I could see what I was doing. Sundown hasn't moved that much but the shadows are getting long much earlier.

Last week 196.4
This week 197.4

Nothing too exciting happening. Knocked down the grass pretty quickly Friday. Had to work fast so I could see what I was doing. Sundown hasn't moved that much but the shadows are getting long much earlier.
Good for you. Yeah, hubby gets it done by mid day.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back