Sunday Weigh In (8/9/2020)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 141
This week 141

We are in Elkhart. Had two days this week that we actually turned on the heat. Woke to 49 one morning and 53 the next. But it’s back up to hot.

last week 137
this week 137

I love the cooler weather. I will put on a jacket to take my walk this morning.

Last Weight That I Didn’t Want to Post: 173
Today: 169

People are telling me that I am skinny but I sure don’t see it! My husband says if I stop losing now that is okay too but I am going to keep going until I get a normal BMI. Plus my belly is still big. I have a before and after pic. Want to see?

Last edited:
last week 137
this week 137

I love the cooler weather. I will put on a jacket to take my walk this morning.
Good for you.
Sweltering here with 100F and no aircon.

LW: 69.9 kg / 154 lbs
TW: 69.4kg / 153 lbs
Sorry no a/c. Do you have a fan? If you do, put ice in front of it so it blows your way.
Last Weight That I Didn’t Want to Post: 173
Today: 169

People are telling me that I am skinny but I sure don’t see it! My husband says if I stop losing now that is okay too but I am going to keep going until I get a normal BMI. Plus my belly is still big. I have a before and after pic. Want to see?
Sure. But some of us are an apple shape and losing weight doesn’t help. I know I have a significant middle. Genetic, age, etc all contribute.

Last Week 186.6
This week 184.4

We are officially quarantined until the 19th. Youngest daughter's test came back positive. Wife and I both tested negative which is good. We're getting an unexpected staycation. :confused:

Last Week 186.6
This week 184.4

We are officially quarantined until the 19th. Youngest daughter's test came back positive. Wife and I both tested negative which is good. We're getting an unexpected staycation. :confused:
Sorry she’s positive and I hope y’all stay negative. I would say enjoy your staycation but it’s not a good thing.

You look great, like your own younger and more vibrant sister! You’re doing so well. Enjoy. I found that things do shift somewhat after a while. Parts that look too skinny ease up some and those parts too poochy improve. Nice collar bones, by the wsy!

You look great, like your own younger and more vibrant sister! You’re doing so well. Enjoy. I found that things do shift somewhat after a while. Parts that look too skinny ease up some and those parts too poochy improve. Nice collar bones, by the wsy!
Thanks! When those collarbones showed up I was showing my husband, “Look at this! LOOK AT THIS!" It was thrilling. Now I am pointing out ribs which is completely new!

only one year for so much change! good for you; you look so happy. :)
Thank you! I was with my family so I was happy but honestly I am not happy with the way I look and think I look yucky now. It’s all new and completely a mental thing. I am proud of myself though and right now I am having to listen to my family when they tell me that I look good until I can see it. I just lost my confidence at some point in the process. I wish I had given this more consideration before I started this journey. I liked myself before but thought I would REALLY like myself every step of the way. So naive!

Beautiful before and after! You look amazing in both pictures, but definitely tiny now. I don't see an apple at all - just a healthy, lovely lady!

Thank you! I am apple shaped but nearing board shaped! Things that fit in the waist are droopy in the butt. It might be the c-section pooch too. I’m about to go thrifting again! I LOVE how my feet are smaller now!

honestly I am not happy with the way I look and think I look yucky now.

maybe you need more time: the body changes faster than the mind can adjust, no doubt.

meanwhile:
how is your posture? when you look in the mirror if you don't see a woman who is proud of how she looks - pretend you do. practice the body language.

and, there's this (2 minute verson, the actual TED talk is about 20 minutes I think)

Latest posts

Back