Sunday Weigh In (8/4/2019)

Last time: ?
TW: 143

I'm feeling really fat. I'm not sure if I am fat or if I going through body dysmorphia! Or maybe both. My weight has settled in my legs and hips and I am not happy with what I see. I hope this is just a mental phase!

I know she has been in the same couple of pounds range. I'm so jealous. When I get to a scale I'll post.
No hurry. You have healing to do at this point.
Last week 202.8
This week 201.0

I was 200 yesterday so I'd hoped this would be the day I broke into Onederland. Maybe next week.
Maybe. But you still list this week.

I'm feeling really fat. I'm not sure if I am fat or if I going through body dysmorphia! Or maybe both. My weight has settled in my legs and hips and I am not happy with what I see. I hope this is just a mental phase!
It’s amazing how over time, the number that was celebrated at one point is driving you nuts now.

Its body dysmorphia. I'm 128lb and wear a small or size 3/5 and I look fat to me. EVERYONE TELLS ME I look disgusting and too skinny. My but is flat and everything.. I can wrap my fingers around my ankle and they touch! Its crazy I wanted to be 118 so bad because at my height 4'11 that's the most I should weigh.

You probably look amazing Settledownnow how tall are you?

Its body dysmorphia. I'm 128lb and wear a small or size 3/5 and I look fat to me. EVERYONE TELLS ME I look disgusting and too skinny. My but is flat and everything.. I can wrap my fingers around my ankle and they touch! Its crazy I wanted to be 118 so bad because at my height 4'11 that's the most I should weigh.

You probably look amazing Settledownnow how tall are you?

I am 5'4". I wear a size 6/8. I look chubby/average. I also believe mirrors vary greatly and some are so distorted and make you much fatter/wider or thinner but not the real image!

Latest posts

Back