Sunday Weigh In (8/25/2019)

This Week: 126

I weighed at work this week so I was dressed (!) but I think I've gained a couple pounds since I moved here. it all seems to be in my abdomen. :rolleyes:

oh, dear, hope it won't be too expensive Liz but it sounds like a big deal. :oops: hope you like the hotel ok, is there a pool?

This Week: 126

I weighed at work this week so I was dressed (!) but I think I've gained a couple pounds since I moved here. it all seems to be in my abdomen. :rolleyes:

oh, dear, hope it won't be too expensive Liz but it sounds like a big deal. :oops: hope you like the hotel ok, is there a pool?
Sounds like a good weight for you.

We have trip interruption on our insurance policy. They give us a set amount to not exceed for hotel, meals, etc. They cover up to the set amount. If we exceed that, it’s on us.

It’s a Marriott property. Use to be a Sheraton until Marriott bought the parent company of Sheraton. Most properties have outrageous pet fees and/or a limit on number. Marriott properties have a manageable pet fee and do not limit. (Within reason). This was the least expensive of the Marriotts here in the area.

It was either the Marriott or Motel 6. The reviews on the Motel 6 were barely a one star. The Four Points Sheraton by Marriott is a four plus star on the reviews.

I don’t remember what the amenities are. I do think there’s an indoor pool.

Ok last week it was 122 today it was 127.5.. im not stressed over it though. I had dropped to 120.. then Thursday night i went from 120 to 130 from the swelling of my upper body overnight. My head has gone down significantly by my arms are are still swollen to bust it looks like.Resized_20190822_100638_1734.jpeg

Ok last week it was 122 today it was 127.5.. im not stressed over it though. I had dropped to 120.. then Thursday night i went from 120 to 130 from the swelling of my upper body overnight. My head has gone down significantly by my arms are are still swollen to bust it looks like.View attachment 2141
Glad the swelling is going down. Weigh is incidental compared to the rest of your health. Keep getting healthy.

Last week 198.8
This week 198.6

Not much to report. Gall bladder's been exceptionally vocal last day or so. Both Tilly and my mother had wrist surgery in the last couple days. Tilly's was to correct carpal tunnel and a tendon that was too short. She's recovering much quicker than when they did the other wrist a few months ago. Mom decided to authoritatively end her nearly 70 year streak of no broken bones by breaking her wrist in 5 places. They put a plate and a rod in and in 3 months they'll operate again to take the plate out. So I'm the boring one, which is fine by me,

Last week 198.8
This week 198.6

Not much to report. Gall bladder's been exceptionally vocal last day or so. Both Tilly and my mother had wrist surgery in the last couple days. Tilly's was to correct carpal tunnel and a tendon that was too short. She's recovering much quicker than when they did the other wrist a few months ago. Mom decided to authoritatively end her nearly 70 year streak of no broken bones by breaking her wrist in 5 places. They put a plate and a rod in and in 3 months they'll operate again to take the plate out. So I'm the boring one, which is fine by me,
Good going for you. Sorry Tully and your mom aren’t being so lucky.
Feeling fat and bloated. I don't want to see the scale this week.
Understand the feeling. Try to get rid of the bloat.

Latest posts

Back