Sunday Weigh In (8/22/2021)

Last week: 168.5
This week: 168.5

I did not get as much protein in as I needed or fat. I frequently feel I’m on this hamster wheel with my eating. In many ways, I’m doing great because I’ve gotten rid of the junk and cravings but I’m still struggling to get in the right foods (lack of hunger usually). So even when eating “right” it’s not enough food. The concept of “can’t win for losing” comes to mind. The crappier the food quality the more food I can eat. It’s really unfortunate.

Last week: 168.5
This week: 168.5

I did not get as much protein in as I needed or fat. I frequently feel I’m on this hamster wheel with my eating. In many ways, I’m doing great because I’ve gotten rid of the junk and cravings but I’m still struggling to get in the right foods (lack of hunger usually). So even when eating “right” it’s not enough food. The concept of “can’t win for losing” comes to mind. The crappier the food quality the more food I can eat. It’s really unfortunate.
Sometimes eating right can feel boring. Just keep trying, and use the hamster as exercise.

Last check in 198
This week 197

We're super short staffed at work so I'm doing close to 65 hours a week. Scheduled to take on more duties in a week which will probably bump it up close to 70. One of the drivers at my location has a family member who just tested positive so he's out tomorrow pending results from a test (I got tested yesterday just in case). Been keeping my distance from family members since he called Saturday.

I'm not eating great right now but the name of the game at this time is survival. Hope all are doing well.

Last check in 198
This week 197

We're super short staffed at work so I'm doing close to 65 hours a week. Scheduled to take on more duties in a week which will probably bump it up close to 70. One of the drivers at my location has a family member who just tested positive so he's out tomorrow pending results from a test (I got tested yesterday just in case). Been keeping my distance from family members since he called Saturday.

I'm not eating great right now but the name of the game at this time is survival. Hope all are doing well.
Hydration and whatever you can eat, do it. I hope your test comes back negative.

LLW: 66.2kg / 146 lbs
TW: 67.3kg / 148 lbs

Still bouncing up and down, but probably not helped by a few too many summer spritzes and G&Ts! I took a spontaneous trip to the mountains on Saturday - only 2 hrs each way by an hourly train - to wander around and get out of the city for a bit. The town is called Sondrio, up on the Swiss border. I came home with a bottle of local red wine, and two local aged cheese to try. I keep fantasising about buying a place up here - one very liveable flat I saw in the real estate window was only €30K. It reminded me that I ought to look a bit more into walking in the area in that sweet spot between too hot and too cold weather.

My boyfriend may be taking a job near Frankfurt (actually in the town I went on exchange to in high school) and I know there's plenty of lovely walks there for weekend visits. Hopefully will hear in the next week. It's not exactly Milan, but it's a lot closer than Antwerp!

Some photos, clickable for better resolution:

Latest posts

Back