Sunday Weigh In (8/19/2018)

Last time: 143
TW: 143

I passed my 2-year anniversary mark a few weeks ago. My head is finally starting to catch up with my body. I almost believe I am not fat anymore and I will not be fat again (note: almost).

I have been ordering pre-made keto meals (Factor75) on occasion. The keto meals have really helped me stay on track when I don't have the time or energy for meal planning.

Have a good week everyone!

Happy Sunday!

LW: 128
TW: 126

Lots of protein still a little to much sugar.

Well I got a job. It’s seasonal no stress and basically selling and talking to customers yep retail. It’s been about 35 years... I walked in to purchase something and the manager said hey are you looking for a job? I said sure why not! Lord hopefully I don’t go nuts...it about 15 hours a week.

Anyway have a good week all
Whit

LW 141
TW 141

I need to give some thought to what my range is, I'm thinking just a bit lower than this...I switched blood pressure pills as my new doctor wanted me to and the jury is still out. yesterday was the first full day and I didn't like the feeling but today seems OK. BP readings are up and down, as usual. my point is, I don't feel settled yet med-wise, and it all affects my weight I'm sure.

keto meals (Factor75)
I looked them up and I can't afford that right now but it's interesting, and I could see where it could be a good option.

Last time: 143
TW: 143

I passed my 2-year anniversary mark a few weeks ago. My head is finally starting to catch up with my body. I almost believe I am not fat anymore and I will not be fat again (note: almost).

I have been ordering pre-made keto meals (Factor75) on occasion. The keto meals have really helped me stay on track when I don't have the time or energy for meal planning.

Have a good week everyone!
You’re doing good. Sometimes I don’t have the energy to meal plan but I have plenty of time.
southernlady what is your range? We are in the same weight range. I am going with 140-145 as my range with 145# as "do not go above this number on the scale."
Same here. Although about year 3 or 4, I did see some 150’s. Not happy, buckled down to more protein and seem to have settled in now between 140-145 which seems to be fairly easy to maintain now.
Happy Sunday!

LW: 128
TW: 126

Lots of protein still a little to much sugar.

Well I got a job. It’s seasonal no stress and basically selling and talking to customers yep retail. It’s been about 35 years... I walked in to purchase something and the manager said hey are you looking for a job? I said sure why not! Lord hopefully I don’t go nuts...it about 15 hours a week.

Anyway have a good week all
Whit
Good for you. I hated retail although I’ve done it enough over the years. I don’t have the patience anymore for retail.

LW 149.6
TW 143.2

Not sure what happened because I have eaten carbs this past week “celebrating”, the way we do, reaching that doc goal. I had 1/2 hamburger bun—twice, some popcorn with fake butter (gross) at a movie last night, and some low carb wraps with meat, cheese, and veg for lunches. I will take it—just not what I expected. At any rate doc “advanced” me to a level 5 diet plan that includes 4 servings of fruit a day and 2-4+ servings of carbs. I will keep doing what I’m doing now, which is following the suggestions here. Seems to be working. Thanks for being here!

LW 149.6
TW 143.2

Not sure what happened because I have eaten carbs this past week “celebrating”, the way we do, reaching that doc goal. I had 1/2 hamburger bun—twice, some popcorn with fake butter (gross) at a movie last night, and some low carb wraps with meat, cheese, and veg for lunches. I will take it—just not what I expected. At any rate doc “advanced” me to a level 5 diet plan that includes 4 servings of fruit a day and 2-4+ servings of carbs. I will keep doing what I’m doing now, which is following the suggestions here. Seems to be working. Thanks for being here!
I suspect you shocked your system! It happens, it just doesn't last. And your doc is clueless...4 servings of fruit would have many of us in so much gut pain from the sugar bloat. The medical community still thinks of fruit as "healthy" sugar but to our bodies, sugar is sugar.

LW 149.6
TW 143.2

I love the gross fake butter! Disgusting...more please!

LW 141
TW 141

I need to give some thought to what my range is, I'm thinking just a bit lower than this...I switched blood pressure pills as my new doctor wanted me to and the jury is still out. yesterday was the first full day and I didn't like the feeling but today seems OK. BP readings are up and down, as usual. my point is, I don't feel settled yet med-wise, and it all affects my weight I'm sure.

I looked them up and I can't afford that right now but it's interesting, and I could see where it could be a good option.

Here is a tip for anyone interested in the keto meals from Factor75. Sign up but do not buy anything. They will continue to send you $$ off coupons. I believe I ended up ordering 4 meals for $44 which includes shipping.

LW 149.6
TW 143.2

That has happened to me and I suspect, although I am not sure, that it is related to the fiber in some of the foods. Unfortunately, it does catch up with you on the scale eventually (for me, anyway).

65.5 kg (144 lbs) when I weighed this morning, which will be the last time for a long time! This weight seems to be the 'not really trying with my carbs' weight. I imagine a few kgs will come off once I'm in Indonesia and walking everywhere on my travels.

I've also sold my Fitbit scale to a new owner, which feels like a milestone in itself - giving up the 'measured life' for a bit. (Singapore's online secondhand scene is crazy fast - I've sold half my worldly goods over the weekend.)

Nine days left living in Singapore, then off to Indonesia for 17 days of diving and lounging in a hammock.

Down 1,
TW 201, Last week 202
Looking forward to crossing over.
Good appt with Dr K last Thursday.
I’m healing well ... so fortunate to have his help. ♥️
Congrats to all moving forward

Latest posts

Back