Sunday Weigh In (8/18/2019)

Last week 114
This week 112.8

Hubby and I went to a concert in a cave yesterday afternoon! It’s where they filmed Bluegrass Underground, until a couple years ago, and it’s now filmed at another location. Cumberland Caverns continues having great concerts,just not televised. Acoustics are fantastic! It was a belated anniversary gift to hubby, since grands were here when it came (33 years on the 3rd). It was so nice to not worry about what the walk into the cave would be like, if I could do it or not, and if I’d fit in seats, etc. The greatness of my DS never ceases to amaze me!

Last week 114
This week 112.8

Hubby and I went to a concert in a cave yesterday afternoon! It’s where they filmed Bluegrass Underground, until a couple years ago, and it’s now filmed at another location. Cumberland Caverns continues having great concerts,just not televised. Acoustics are fantastic! It was a belated anniversary gift to hubby, since grands were here when it came (33 years on the 3rd). It was so nice to not worry about what the walk into the cave would be like, if I could do it or not, and if I’d fit in seats, etc. The greatness of my DS never ceases to amaze me!
Sounds like you had a fantastic time. Good going.
Last week 200
This week 198.8

Broke into Onderland and hit a hundred pounds lost since my preop weigh in. :bacondance:
Happy Onederland!

Latest posts

Back