Sunday Weigh In (8/16/2015)

Well I drank and drank last night. So when I got on the scale a few mined ago it said 145. So I know I was super dehydrated my kidneys were even hurting. I brought so AZO and Cran grape juice and have a 24 Oz cup and a 16 ounce cup of ice cold water. So I have been alternating drinking of one drink of the other. @newanatomy how tall are you? I worry because at the weight I want to get to I will still be well into the over weight category. I would need to get to 125.

Well I drank and drank last night. So when I got on the scale a few mined ago it said 145. So I know I was super dehydrated my kidneys were even hurting. I brought so AZO and Cran grape juice and have a 24 Oz cup and a 16 ounce cup of ice cold water. So I have been alternating drinking of one drink of the other. @newanatomy how tall are you? I worry because at the weight I want to get to I will still be well into the over weight category. I would need to get to 125.

I am 5'8", at 145 pounds, I will have a 22 BMI, smack dab in the middle of normal. I am just about at a 23 right now, big difference? Nope! I just want it so, in my mind, I know I hit goal.

@newanatomy, i have seen your pictures and you look fabulous. I totally understand wanting to achieve a goal that you have set in your mind. I would just underscore that long term, a higher BMI may be ok for you if you have been MO because of extra skin, heavy bones, etc. I wouldn't want you to think of yourself as a failure after doing so amazingly well. You are one of my inspirations on this board!

Last week 169
This week 167
Weird, that's actually 2 pounds below what has been my typical range for the past 6 months. I'd think I was dehydrated, but I weighed BEFORE the Dirty Dancing Festival. Yes, you read that right, DIRTY DANCING FESTIVAL :D
If it wasn't so damn hot that we left early, I totally would've entered the lake lift competition. Butttt I carried a watermelon (had to say that!) in a race, yes, me. I ran in a race with a watermelon. In 90 degrees, in a sundress, and my thighs didn't start a brush fire!

Last edited:
Last week 169
This week 167
Weird, that's actually 2 pounds below what has been my typical range for the past 6 months. I'd think I was dehydrated, but I weighed BEFORE the Dirty Dancing Festival. Yes, you read that right, DIRTY DANCING FESTIVAL :D
If it wasn't so damn hot that we left early, I totally would've entered the lake life competition. Butttt I carried a watermelon (had to say that!) in a race, yes, me. I ran in a race with a watermelon. In 90 degrees, in a sundress, and my thighs didn't start a brush fire!
LOVE the NSV and it was HOT this past weekend!!!

I am 5'8", at 145 pounds, I will have a 22 BMI, smack dab in the middle of normal. I am just about at a 23 right now, big difference? Nope! I just want it so, in my mind, I know I hit goal.

Well I really want to be 125 but I'm tricking myself so that I don't feel like a failure if I don't make it.

Last week 169
This week 167
If it wasn't so damn hot that we left early, I totally would've entered the lake lift competition. Butttt I carried a watermelon (had to say that!) in a race, yes, me. I ran in a race with a watermelon. In 90 degrees, in a sundress, and my thighs didn't start a brush fire!
Our family has visited Mountain Lake Resort, about 2,000 feet straight up from Blacksburg, VA. It is where a lot of Dirty Dancing was filmed. They have an annual Dirty Dancing festival, of course. It's a lovely place, but the lake was in one of its disappearing phases, a hydrological phenomenon that no one can explain.

@newanatomy, i have seen your pictures and you look fabulous. I totally understand wanting to achieve a goal that you have set in your mind. I would just underscore that long term, a higher BMI may be ok for you if you have been MO because of extra skin, heavy bones, etc. I wouldn't want you to think of yourself as a failure after doing so amazingly well. You are one of my inspirations on this board!

I doubt I will be able to maintain at goal and that's okay. I just want to see it on the scale!

Our family has visited Mountain Lake Resort, about 2,000 feet straight up from Blacksburg, VA. It is where a lot of Dirty Dancing was filmed. They have an annual Dirty Dancing festival
I suspect the one she went to is the one in her and my "backyard" at Lake Lure in NC. (about 30 miles from me and about 55 miles from her). Lake Lure was the other location used for filming and is where the watermelon race in the movie actually occurred.

LW vacation
TW vacation
Just record keeping

I'm sure I've gained a few lbs.
all these people who go on vacation and come back and say...oh I ate like crap the whole time and came home and actually lost a few lbs...yeah, that's NOT me.
My eating was really very good on the trip...but I had lots of island fruity alcohol drinks. Can anyone say painkillers? Yum.
I did get on the scale Monday morning and it was 159
Yesterday was 156.
Not getting on again until Sunday.

I suspect the one she went to is the one in her and my "backyard" at Lake Lure in NC. (about 30 miles from me and about 55 miles from her). Lake Lure was the other location used for filming and is where the watermelon race in the movie actually occurred.
Yes, that's the one! I'd definitely go back at a different, non-crazy time. It was beautiful!

Latest posts

Back