Sunday Weigh In (8/14/2022)

I can't weigh because I don't have any work so I'm not near a scale but my pants are slightly looser.

I'm getting tons of hiking in: in my neighborhood it's hard to just walk level, it's all about elevation so it's a hike.

Last week 197.4
This week 196.6

Didn't do much this weekend. Long week at work in spite of only working 4 days. Video Card on my computer died so I dug out my laptop which does not approve of all this new fangled stuff. With the state of the world it'll probably be a couple weeks before I can get the big 'puter running again.

you’re fitter even if you haven’t lost weight

I feel a lot better, for sure. next time I will no: never move to somewhere I have to get in the car and drive somewhere to take a walk!

Video Card on my computer died so I dug out my laptop which does not approve of all this new fangled stuff.
I'm the same way: do not approve! hope you get it working for you.

Last week 197.4
This week 196.6

Didn't do much this weekend. Long week at work in spite of only working 4 days. Video Card on my computer died so I dug out my laptop which does not approve of all this new fangled stuff. With the state of the world it'll probably be a couple weeks before I can get the big 'puter running again.
Hanging in there as far as weight. Sorry your video card died. We use to build computers but it’s been a decade or more since we did. We are so behind on what’s current.
I feel a lot better, for sure. next time I will no: never move to somewhere I have to get in the car and drive somewhere to take a walk!
At least until walking hurts to do.

Latest posts

Back