Sunday Weigh In (8/12/2018)

Had my gallbladder out this week after a year of feeling poorly. 202 down from 211. A good motivator to get my health back on track.

Last Week: 144 (but I was dressed!)
This Week: 141

so, yay. although I have been trying to eat better and move more, overall, I still think I am closer to 140 than 150 because of going off lexapro last May.

but, I'll take it.

Had my gallbladder out this week after a year of feeling poorly. 202 down from 211. A good motivator to get my health back on track.
I’m sorry you had to wait so long to feel better. And yeah on being so close to Onederland.
LW 153 TW 156
I think PMS is in play, but I also need to pay attention to our macros.
Yeah, esp carbs...those can really creep up on you.
Last Week: 144 (but I was dressed!)
This Week: 141

so, yay. although I have been trying to eat better and move more, overall, I still think I am closer to 140 than 150 because of going off lexapro last May.

but, I'll take it.
You are doing great.

TWA 153.8
TW 149.6

Whoot! Made it to my docs goal for me. I want to lose more to build in what sounds like an inevitable bounce back? Goal this week it to jazz up my diet with a few more veggies, spices, better planning, etc cuz I am low imagination in the kitchen and my food has been boring af. Took my first yoga class this morning. I'm trying to make my life a little bigger than it has been and get healthier and stronger too. Have a great week everyone!

TWA 153.8
TW 149.6

Whoot! Made it to my docs goal for me. I want to lose more to build in what sounds like an inevitable bounce back? Goal this week it to jazz up my diet with a few more veggies, spices, better planning, etc cuz I am low imagination in the kitchen and my food has been boring af. Took my first yoga class this morning. I'm trying to make my life a little bigger than it has been and get healthier and stronger too. Have a great week everyone!
Great! Go as long as you can as long as 1) your labs stay great and 2) you don’t get below an 18.5 BMI.

Last week 118
This week 116.6. It’s been a rough week. Some things going on with a family member that are causing the husband and I much worry. You know, the kind where you wake up in the night and you start thinking about it and you can’t sleep. Its made eating all I need hard, but I’m trying really hard.

Susan in Tennessee take care of yourself. You don’t want to get sick. Try to remember you can only control the Controlibles!

LW: 127
TW: 128

Not drinking as much water as I should. Also I’ve been indulging in a bit too much sugar. I’ve already planed meals for the week hopefully that will get me back on track.

Have a good week all

Whit

No weigh in this week, as I'm still in Australia. My cat is out of quarantine and being settled in at my parents' house. There's a lot more windows and birds to look at on the farm than in my apartment.

Last week 118
This week 116.6. It’s been a rough week. Some things going on with a family member that are causing the husband and I much worry. You know, the kind where you wake up in the night and you start thinking about it and you can’t sleep. Its made eating all I need hard, but I’m trying really hard.
Take care of yourself. It's hard, I know. Esp when the worry hamster in your head starts on it's wheel. IF you need to add protein shakes to keep your protein up, do it.

Last check in 308.4
This week 313.8
Sorry you went back up this week. Keep trying tho.
Susan in Tennessee take care of yourself. You don’t want to get sick. Try to remember you can only control the Controlibles!

LW: 127
TW: 128

Not drinking as much water as I should. Also I’ve been indulging in a bit too much sugar. I’ve already planed meals for the week hopefully that will get me back on track.

Have a good week all

Whit
As hot as it is, you need hydration. Make it a focus. If you have to set a timer, do it. But keep drinking.
No weigh in this week, as I'm still in Australia. My cat is out of quarantine and being settled in at my parents' house. There's a lot more windows and birds to look at on the farm than in my apartment.
So glad your cat is out of quarantine and in it's new home. Cat Entertainment TV is fun for them.

LW: 115.2
TW: 117.2

I’ve lost ~10lbs since surgery 2 weeks ago (LINX device removal, hiatal hernia repair, Nissen Fundoplication). I didn’t expect the Nissen when I woke up but Dr K did it instead of an enteroenterostomy.
I tried to gain as much weight as I could before surgery. I’m 5’8”-5’8.5” so am currently underweight. Except for my awful GERD, which I’ve had for years, I feel pretty good right now. My labs are great and my joint pain & mobility are much improved. But I need to be a little heavier so I have some reserves, yet I don’t want to gain weight indiscriminately. I want to do it the right way with good nutrition and eating habits sustainable long term.

Latest posts

Back