Sunday Weigh In (7/8/2018)

310.0 Last Week
312.4 This Week

Basically been going sideways for about a month now, bouncing around between 305 and 320. I can't really complain. My short term goal was to get 30 pounds off and I'm down about 50 but I'm still bummed. It's not realistic to expect a heck of a lot more from diet and exercise alone but I was hoping to make it down below 300 where I bottomed out last time. Just bought 5 new pairs of pants for work since I'm swimming in my existing ones. Anxious that I'm going to rebound and have wasted the money.
Still think I'm a year or two out from having the money for getting the surgery. It can't come soon enough.

So, here is the thing about many DS weight losses. You stair step. You lose a lot, then, plateau, then lose some more, then plateau, etc.
So, for me, I lost for 30 months, then I plateaued for about three weeks, then lost again, etc. The weight fell off during the losing steps and was really fast. It was like my body was catching up.

The plateaus got longer apart until I reached my goal weight. It took 18 months. My last plateau was about 10 weeks. I thought the weight loss was over, but boom, 7 pounds in 10 days.

So, just see what your journey will be like.

Haven't weighed in a while, but popping in to say hi and great work to everyone!

Starting to look ahead to once I finish work. Taking 1.5 weeks off in August to go settle my cat with my parents and be there once he gets out of quarantine. Got two weeks of diving tentatively booked in early September, and then a one-way ticket to Berlin! I will be seeing my host sister, who I last saw when I was 15 and she was 16. Then onto a month of house sitting in Munich during Oktoberfest. And then...will make it up as a go along.

If I get to the US (and break my No Tourist Money Under Trump vow in order to see my best friend's new baby) hopefully will get a chance to say hi to more of you in person.

Oh, please come!!!!! We'd love to see you!!!! Come to vegas with me and talk to the Doctor about a boob job. ;-)

Oh, please come!!!!! We'd love to see you!!!! Come to vegas with me and talk to the Doctor about a boob job. ;-)

I won't be there in time for Vegas - but my friend's maternity leave will end mid to late January, so possibly on the West Coast before then! Else will be when it warms up a bit, as I'd like to do the PNW, which I've never done (and I can't drive in snow). Assuming the buy-out of my share goes through, a boob job is a possibility, though still deciding if I should wait to decide if I am ever gonna do the baby thing first...and just invest in well-padded bras ;)

Haven't weighed in a while, but popping in to say hi and great work to everyone!

Starting to look ahead to once I finish work. Taking 1.5 weeks off in August to go settle my cat with my parents and be there once he gets out of quarantine. Got two weeks of diving tentatively booked in early September, and then a one-way ticket to Berlin! I will be seeing my host sister, who I last saw when I was 15 and she was 16. Then onto a month of house sitting in Munich during Oktoberfest. And then...will make it up as a go along.

If I get to the US, hopefully will get a chance to say hi to more of you in person.
Good for you.

I managed to weigh this morning:

66.6 kg | 147 lbs

Have put on a couple of kgs, but clothes are still fitting well so *shrug*. Will be dialling back on snacks and booze once I get on the road anyway and am diving all day!

I managed to weigh this morning:

66.6 kg | 147 lbs

Have put on a couple of kgs, but clothes are still fitting well so *shrug*. Will be dialling back on snacks and booze once I get on the road anyway and am diving all day!
As long as they are protein snacks, you should be ok.

Latest posts

Back