Sunday Weigh In (7/4/2021) Happy 4th of July

Last week 198
This week 198

Mowed some grass and trimmed a bunch of trees this weekend (bad thing about Indiana is our weeds have trunks). Been working lots of hours and that's probably not going to change anytime soon. We're losing several people from an already undersized staff in the next couple weeks.

Last week 198
This week 198

Mowed some grass and trimmed a bunch of trees this weekend (bad thing about Indiana is our weeds have trunks). Been working lots of hours and that's probably not going to change anytime soon. We're losing several people from an already undersized staff in the next couple weeks.
Good for you.

I didn't weigh, but my guess is that I am the same as last week, same as all y'all. :p

Happy 4th of July to all!

:bacondance:

:usaflag2:

LW: 68.3kg / 151 lbs
TW: 67.6kg / 149 lbs

The scales have been all over the place again, so taking it with a pinch of salt, but I'll take it nonetheless.

Hope everyone celebrating had a good 4th of July!

LW: 68.3kg / 151 lbs
TW: 67.6kg / 149 lbs

The scales have been all over the place again, so taking it with a pinch of salt, but I'll take it nonetheless.

Hope everyone celebrating had a good 4th of July!
I’d take it too. We had a quite 4th, except for the damned fireworks scaring our cats and dogs.

Last week: 168.5
This week: 170

I’ve had a few days where I was off schedule and not as diligent with getting in my protein and it shows. It really can get tiring sometimes to do the right things all the time.

Ugggggg. I am on a 2 week vacation so I missed this weigh in. I have no scale and it is driving me nuts. Clothes fit fine so I don't think I have gained, but I'm not certain. We have done huge amounts of walking, but I have been eating like I'm on vacation so who knows.

Ugggggg. I am on a 2 week vacation so I missed this weigh in. I have no scale and it is driving me nuts. Clothes fit fine so I don't think I have gained, but I'm not certain. We have done huge amounts of walking, but I have been eating like I'm on vacation so who knows.
Many find in the early months that instead of gaining on vacation, we lose. As long as your clothes aren’t getting tight, don’t fret.

Many find in the early months that instead of gaining on vacation, we lose. As long as your clothes aren’t getting tight, don’t fret.

No vacation.. but kayaking daily.. ahhh summertime

Had to buy new pants.. 36" waist slim... haven't seen that size since the 80s

Goal was to be under 40".. that's the break point used in heart disease mortality studies.. be above and you're more likely to die.. of course it's a continuum, but it's good to have goals

No vacation.. but kayaking daily.. ahhh summertime

Had to buy new pants.. 36" waist slim... haven't seen that size since the 80s

Goal was to be under 40".. that's the break point used in heart disease mortality studies.. be above and you're more likely to die.. of course it's a continuum, but it's good to have goals
That’s a good goal to have. It’s not related to weight but to health.

Latest posts

Back