Sunday Weigh In (7/29/2018)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Another week of same old, same old.
Last week 143
This week 143

We left New England, loved Vermont...found a really nice town just in the western corner called Bennington. We arrived in York, PA just as the monsoon rain stopped.

I'm right where you are, Liz! sounds like you are having good travel karma

LW 146
now 143

"grain belly" (or what I used to call the area of maximum pooch) - good be better, could be worse.

stay cool, everyone

Two weeks ago: 117
This morning:118

We survived the grandkids visit. We met in Little Rock on Thursday, which is about the half way mark and their Aunt picked them up to take them home to Texas. It was a tearful goodbye, on both sides. I’m still tired!

I feel like my last post was a month ago, vs. a week. My LW was 152, and is 152 this week. I bounced up during PMS (155) and am on the way back down now.

LW:127
TW:127

California is in fire. One is just up the hill from us. We are safe it’s going in the other direction but it sure is smoky and the deviation is heartbreaking. Arson which is just unbelievable to me. So many mentally messed up people out there. Anyway stay safe everyone these are trying times.

Two weeks ago: 117
This morning:118

We survived the grandkids visit. We met in Little Rock on Thursday, which is about the half way mark and their Aunt picked them up to take them home to Texas. It was a tearful goodbye, on both sides. I’m still tired!
I bet you had fun tho. Doing good with your weight.
I feel like my last post was a month ago, vs. a week. My LW was 152, and is 152 this week. I bounced up during PMS (155) and am on the way back down now.
Good going.
LW:127
TW:127

California is in fire. One is just up the hill from us. We are safe it’s going in the other direction but it sure is smoky and the deviation is heartbreaking. Arson which is just unbelievable to me. So many mentally messed up people out there. Anyway stay safe everyone these are trying times.
Stay safe, stay indoors as much as you can. Smoke filled air is horrid. And let someone know if you have to bug out. Keep a bug out bag handy for now cause even if it’s going the other way for now, a wind shift, and you’d be in its way.

No weigh-in this week. Busy packing up my life for the first stage of shipping things around - heading back to Australia on Friday night with things to store at my parents' place.

Just bid farewell to Quentin, who's now en route to Australia. He'll be in quarantine for 10 nights, then a short flight up to my parents. I'll meet them (and him) at the airport in 10 days time to settle him into his new home on the farm.

Screen_Shot_2018-07-30_at_10.12.56_PM.png

LW 155
TW 153.8

Vacation week but I’m still hoping to make it to the docs goal for me by my next appt (2.5 weeks away). Have a great week everyone! Traveling mercies for everyone on the move this week.

No weigh-in this week. Busy packing up my life for the first stage of shipping things around - heading back to Australia on Friday night with things to store at my parents' place.

Just bid farewell to Quentin, who's now en route to Australia. He'll be in quarantine for 10 nights, then a short flight up to my parents. I'll meet them (and him) at the airport in 10 days time to settle him into his new home on the farm.
Safe travels to Quentin and to you. At least you know he will be fine on the farm with your parents. And being on he move as you will be, just watch how your clothes fit. Waist band a little snug? Cut back on carbs type thing. You are stable enough that that method works.
LW 155
TW 153.8

Vacation week but I’m still hoping to make it to the docs goal for me by my next appt (2.5 weeks away). Have a great week everyone! Traveling mercies for everyone on the move this week.
Doing good. Enjoy your vacation.

And being on he move as you will be, just watch how your clothes fit. Waist band a little snug? Cut back on carbs type thing. You are stable enough that that method works.

That's the plan. And I find I eat much better when travelling, as I don't have snacks in the house and I have to make an effort to go get something and am generally more active. And Germany has a lot of cheese and cold cuts, which is a delicious DS perfect fit.

Latest posts

Back