Sunday Weigh In (7/28/2019)

I was away all week and ate some poor choices but my chronic diarrhea actually lightened up for a couple days. Hope that trend continues. I did not weigh in due to travel but I told one of my friends how even though my hair is at its shortest length ever and I’m a size 12 now, more people accurately identify me as a “Mam” now. She later on said, LorettaLynn, they know you’re a girl because you have curves now, silly! Oh yeah that must be it, haha. It was interesting being around friends and family who only know me plus sized.
I hope the trend of lightening your chronic diarrhea stays eased.

Good for you.
LOL

I'm not weighing again this week, too much going on.

I'm close to deciding on a place to live in Oregon - there is a roommate situation I might take as it is $375 a month less than renting my own 1 BR apartment. but one other hand, what price mental health? I would LOVE to have my own place. I will decided by Wednesday and then pack and get out. hope to be on my way by a week from tomorrow, we shall see.
Choices, choices. I like @harrietvane’s idea. Easier to look once in town and gives you a chance to save up deposits.
JackieOnLine - I look at these things as making a choice for now...but then, if that doesn't work, you can just make a different choice. So, try the roomie situation and, if it doesn't work for you, you can always move out to live alone (which will be easier if you're in town to look at places anyway).

I didn't get into the PhD program - came second, and the thing that dragged down my score was my grades from undergrad. Professor (who wasn't involved in the evaluation) wants me to try again, but I figure I scored very highly on my proposal (the thing I can control) but surely next year will encounter the same problem with the academic CV. And the recruiters I've been talking to to find some contract work have been pretty flaky getting back to me.

Off to Singapore on Wednesday to do a few days of training for an old client, so we'll see where next and what I want to do now Milan is off the table and it seems increasingly like my UK passport won't be good for working in the EU post October...
Sorry about not getting in the PhD program. You’ll figure things out.
Hello All,
LW 138
TW. 136

Lots of walking last week.

Have a good week all

Whit
Good for you. Hope it’s not too hot. Glad you could get in lots of walks.

Latest posts

Back