Sunday Weigh In (7/28/2019)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 147
This week 147

We finally made it to Maine. Staying for two months. Our official start date is tomorrow tho since the trip from Plainfield, MA was way too much for one day. Currently in a campground in Brownfield, ME just about 2 miles from NH. We move to Hermon (just outside Bangor) tomorrow after a stop in the area to pick up my dryer).

Last week 137
This week 129

Before you guys plan on burning the rehab down. I think it was water weight lost because 4 days before my weight was 130.

Last week 137
This week 129

Before you guys plan on burning the rehab down. I think it was water weight lost because 4 days before my weight was 130.
LOL, well, you know we are worried. Water weight or even because of rehab, the issue isn’t the weight. It’s your nutritional status. And labs.

Last week 206.8
This week 202.8
I promise I wasn't especially good this week. Not sure how much loss I still have coming. My goal going in was 200 which is is in sight (though I hoped to get to 180 to allow for regain). I'm 33 weeks post op at this point but lost 50-70 pounds pre-op (I was too heavy for our scale and had to guess based on how far past 0 the bathroom scale went). The highest I ever weighed at the doctor's office was 368 but that was with a winter coat and steel toed boots. When I bought the digital scale about a month into trying to lose weight pre-op it had me at 349.8. Before I got on the plane to Mexicali I was 299 (at the clinic, clothed, they had me at 304).

Last edited:
LOL, well, you know we are worried. Water weight or even because of rehab, the issue isn’t the weight. It’s your nutritional status. And labs.

Since the lab can never do my yearly labs because they can now not access 1 vein and my port is accessed in here im going to have Rehab draw them. Im Having my daughter print the lab sheet you posted and have them drawn.

Last week 206.8
This week 202.8
I promise I wasn't especially good this week. Not sure how much loss I still have coming. My goal going in was 200 which is is in sight (though I hoped to get to 180 to allow for regain). I'm 33 weeks post op at this point but lost 50-70 pounds pre-op (I was too heavy for our scale and had to guess based on how far past 0 the bathroom scale went). The highest I ever weighed at the doctor's office was 368 but that was with a winter coat and steel toed boots. When I bought the digital scale about a month into trying to lose weight pre-op it had me at 349.8. Before I got on the plane to Mexicali I was 299 (at the clinic, clothed, they had me at 304).
Good going!
Since the lab can never do my yearly labs because they can now not access 1 vein and my port is accessed in here im going to have Rehab draw them. Im Having my daughter print the lab sheet you posted and have them drawn.
Good.

I was away all week and ate some poor choices but my chronic diarrhea actually lightened up for a couple days. Hope that trend continues. I did not weigh in due to travel but I told one of my friends how even though my hair is at its shortest length ever and I’m a size 12 now, more people accurately identify me as a “Mam” now. She later on said, LorettaLynn, they know you’re a girl because you have curves now, silly! Oh yeah that must be it, haha. It was interesting being around friends and family who only know me plus sized.

Before you guys plan on burning the rehab down
LOL

I'm not weighing again this week, too much going on.

I'm close to deciding on a place to live in Oregon - there is a roommate situation I might take as it is $375 a month less than renting my own 1 BR apartment. but one other hand, what price mental health? I would LOVE to have my own place. I will decided by Wednesday and then pack and get out. hope to be on my way by a week from tomorrow, we shall see.

LOL

I'm not weighing again this week, too much going on.

I'm close to deciding on a place to live in Oregon - there is a roommate situation I might take as it is $375 a month less than renting my own 1 BR apartment.

You know Spiky Bugger and the others take their job of keeping me alive very serious.:ROFLMAO:

Good observation you have become more curvaceous is why they realize your female now you need to realize your curvaceous.

You need to spend some time around that person to make sure you can stand to be around them. There are certain things people do that make me bat shit crazy so I'd prefer to pay the extra to not deal with. Like slurping and smacking.

SOMETIMES It ain't worth it!

JackieOnLine - I look at these things as making a choice for now...but then, if that doesn't work, you can just make a different choice. So, try the roomie situation and, if it doesn't work for you, you can always move out to live alone (which will be easier if you're in town to look at places anyway).

I didn't get into the PhD program - came second, and the thing that dragged down my score was my grades from undergrad. Professor (who wasn't involved in the evaluation) wants me to try again, but I figure I scored very highly on my proposal (the thing I can control) but surely next year will encounter the same problem with the academic CV. And the recruiters I've been talking to to find some contract work have been pretty flaky getting back to me.

Off to Singapore on Wednesday to do a few days of training for an old client, so we'll see where next and what I want to do now Milan is off the table and it seems increasingly like my UK passport won't be good for working in the EU post October...

Latest posts

Back