Sunday Weigh In (7/24/2022)

sounds like a good plan, Liz.

This week 130 and it's the first time on a new scale (at a new job) so I won't bother looking up the last week.

been living back in The Dalles since last Sunday night and have been walking almost every day. wow, was I sore the first couple days since where I'm living (3 roommates!!!) is uphill from most places. but I already feel better. :cool:

the job, like the last one, isn't going to be enough hours either but I will figure something out. seriously thinking of going back to school for another 2 year degree since I will likely need to work another 15 years before I can afford to retire. a friend assures me I can still learn "it will just take more time and effort" and I hope that is true.

today starts a week of forecast highs over 100 - oof! - how's the weather were everyone else is?

sounds like a good plan, Liz.

This week 130 and it's the first time on a new scale (at a new job) so I won't bother looking up the last week.

been living back in The Dalles since last Sunday night and have been walking almost every day. wow, was I sore the first couple days since where I'm living (3 roommates!!!) is uphill from most places. but I already feel better. :cool:

the job, like the last one, isn't going to be enough hours either but I will figure something out. seriously thinking of going back to school for another 2 year degree since I will likely need to work another 15 years before I can afford to retire. a friend assures me I can still learn "it will just take more time and effort" and I hope that is true.

today starts a week of forecast highs over 100 - oof! - how's the weather were everyone else is?
Glad the walking is helping you feel better. Stay hydrated. Those highs can kill.

Here we are suppose to hit 92 today but back down after that.
6B001042-30C2-4B12-8A1D-6672200395C5.jpeg
It’s never too late to learn.

Last week 198.8
This week 198.2

One of our 3 shuttle drivers is out with the plague and another just quit. We only have one substitute available. So it's going to be a busy week. Cooked some steaks this weekend. Not my strong suit, I'm more of a soups and stews guy with occasional forays into the mysterious world of baked goods, but they came out okay. Pretty hot here this last week, but it's supposed to breaking after today and we'll be in a cool (for July) and wet pattern for the week.

Last week 198.8
This week 198.2

One of our 3 shuttle drivers is out with the plague and another just quit. We only have one substitute available. So it's going to be a busy week. Cooked some steaks this weekend. Not my strong suit, I'm more of a soups and stews guy with occasional forays into the mysterious world of baked goods, but they came out okay. Pretty hot here this last week, but it's supposed to breaking after today and we'll be in a cool (for July) and wet pattern for the week.
Holding steady.
My husband has a pretty fool proof way to cook steak. He uses a meat thermometer.

Latest posts

Back