Sunday Weigh In (7/21/2019)

The pants size increase I posted about last week was a false alarm (I looked at my other pants' labels when I got them back from the dry cleaner) but a timely reminder nonetheless, as the carbs had definitely been creeping up while I was in the UK.

Back in Rome today...and full of a head cold when it's 90F outside. Can't wait to meet up with one of my best friends and her family when they arrive on Tuesday! And on Wednesday, I will find out if I got into the PhD program I applied to, and whether I got a short-term contract in Berlin I also interviewed for. Fingers crossed...

Had burrata and prosciutto for dinner last night. I love my Italian protein...drool.

Wednesday, I will find out if I got into the PhD program I applied to, and whether I got a short-term contract in Berlin I also interviewed for. Fingers crossed
good luck!! either way, what a cool life you are having! :thumbsup:

I weighed myself yesterday after having both breakfast and lunch and was 120.4. I guess I'll take it. today I accept the job in Oregon and get started on the 12 millions things to do starting with getting my OR COTA license (it will be some hoops to jump through but not nearly as bad as Colorado would have been. or California is even worse, I hear) and then the relocation. I am excited!

today I accept the job in Oregon and get started on the 12 millions things to do starting with getting my OR COTA license (it will be some hoops to jump through but not nearly as bad as Colorado would have been. or California is even worse, I hear) and then the relocation. I am excited!

I've never made it further north than San Francisco on the West Coast, but I have heard so many great things from a friend who lives in Portland. Good luck for the relocation - just think of being on the other side of all the life admin!

The pants size increase I posted about last week was a false alarm (I looked at my other pants' labels when I got them back from the dry cleaner) but a timely reminder nonetheless, as the carbs had definitely been creeping up while I was in the UK.

Back in Rome today...and full of a head cold when it's 90F outside. Can't wait to meet up with one of my best friends and her family when they arrive on Tuesday! And on Wednesday, I will find out if I got into the PhD program I applied to, and whether I got a short-term contract in Berlin I also interviewed for. Fingers crossed...

Had burrata and prosciutto for dinner last night. I love my Italian protein...drool.
Glad it was a false alarm on the pants but it was a good reminder. I was gonna ask what burrata was but decided to google it. Sounds yummy. Get better. I hate summer colds.
good luck!! either way, what a cool life you are having! :thumbsup:

I weighed myself yesterday after having both breakfast and lunch and was 120.4. I guess I'll take it. today I accept the job in Oregon and get started on the 12 millions things to do starting with getting my OR COTA license (it will be some hoops to jump through but not nearly as bad as Colorado would have been. or California is even worse, I hear) and then the relocation. I am excited!
Good for you. I know relocating is a pain in the ass, but crossing my toes, this one is it.

Hello All!

6/30: 137
TW: 137

Well my last day was Wednesday. Yippee. I already feel like load has been lifted. I am going back to school. Pretty excited about that.
Of course I earned a BS about 25 years ago so the fact none of it counts sucks and is "BS" but whatever. I'm still excited about using my brain again.

Now I jut need to stop the sugar habit I've formed this past 6 months.

Have a great week friends.

Whit

Spoils from my morning visit to the salumeria next to the pasticceria (where I get my capuccino). Truffle pecorino, buffalo mozzarella, salami, prosciutto dolce, and five ricotta ravioli for dinner. So easy to get my protein in here!

IMG-5658.jpg

Hello All!

6/30: 137
TW: 137

Well my last day was Wednesday. Yippee. I already feel like load has been lifted. I am going back to school. Pretty excited about that.
Of course I earned a BS about 25 years ago so the fact none of it counts sucks and is "BS" but whatever. I'm still excited about using my brain again.

Now I jut need to stop the sugar habit I've formed this past 6 months.

Have a great week friends.

Whit
Good for you.

Okay, what was your BS back long ago and what are you going for now?

Spoils from my morning visit to the salumeria next to the pasticceria (where I get my capuccino). Truffle pecorino, buffalo mozzarella, salami, prosciutto dolce, and five ricotta ravioli for dinner. So easy to get my protein in here!

IMG-5658.jpg
That looks yummy.

Latest posts

Back