Sunday Weigh In (7/15/2018)

LW: 143
TW: 142

I've been much more active lately. I completed a 5K glow (glow in the dark) night walk last week. It was quite fun.

I haven't weighed myself in so long that I forgot my last weigh in result, but I was so happy today to see 298. I'm getting married next Sunday and I'm not going to be 300+ at my wedding!
WTG! And blessings on your upcoming marriage.
congratulations!

LW 149
TW 150and it's our version of HUMID I hate it and can barely sleep :sweating:
I'm sorry it's humid. One thing I learned from living in the south for decades, most of them with no a/c was to do a few things to help stay as cool as possible.
1) Shower before bed, and make it a hot one. Even if it's 80 inside, walk out of a 125 degree shower and your skin feels instantly cooler.
2) A fan blowing over a bucket of ice right across your bed.
And wear as little to bed as possible.

LW: 143
TW: 142

I've been much more active lately. I completed a 5K glow (glow in the dark) night walk last week. It was quite fun.
Sounds like you had a good time. Good for you.

LW 158.2
TW 156.4

The closer I get to my docs weight loss goal for me the more I think about food (or maybe it was just a hungry week). Hope everyone is doing well out there.

Last week 312.4
this week 310.6
Still meandering along in the same range. Got my 46 pants in the mail so now the 48s go in the suitcase along with all the 42s and 44s. Hopefully it's the 44s I'm getting out next.

LW 158.2
TW 156.4

The closer I get to my docs weight loss goal for me the more I think about food (or maybe it was just a hungry week). Hope everyone is doing well out there.
Good for you.

I'm ALWAYS thinking about food. I've spent most of my life thinking about food. Having surgery didn't change that. What it did change was how much I could eat and help me make better choices. Thank goodness for the DS where snacking is a good thing, LOL
Last week 312.4
this week 310.6
Still meandering along in the same range. Got my 46 pants in the mail so now the 48s go in the suitcase along with all the 42s and 44s. Hopefully it's the 44s I'm getting out next.
Good going
LW 135
TW 135

Holding steady
Good for you

LW 158.2
TW 156.4

Yes, I think of food a lot too. Used to be I thought what I wanted but couldn’t have or I’d think about the amount of calories or carbs it had. Then got surgery and at first had to think of foods I could eat well and tolerate, and be mindful of not eating that one bite too much! Now, at 2 years out I think of food often still but it’s a more casual thinking. I still need food suddenly at times. Go from not hungry to ravenous in a blink of an eye on some days. I think of things I haven’t eaten in years because it wasn’t allowed on my diet, I’ve been cooking different things and the biggest thing that’s different in my thinking is that I don’t feel self conscious when eating in public. But, yes, in one way or ten ways my life will probably be spent thinking about food.

I haven't weighed myself in so long that I forgot my last weigh in result, but I was so happy today to see 298. I'm getting married next Sunday and I'm not going to be 300+ at my wedding!
That’s so wonderful! Have a beautiful day with your love. Congratulations and happy ever after!

Latest posts

Back