Sunday Weigh In (7/14/2019)

Last time: 145
TW: 143

I briefly saw a very bloated and constipated 150 pounds over the past few weeks due to my bread (toast, wraps, you name it) frenzy. I had a lovely pregnant look going on and felt horrible. Carbs are gone. I am back on track and I no longer look prego. Thank goodness.

Last time: 145
TW: 143

I briefly saw a very bloated and constipated 150 pounds over the past few weeks due to my bread (toast, wraps, you name it) frenzy. I had a lovely pregnant look going on and felt horrible. Carbs are gone. I am back on track and I no longer look prego. Thank goodness.
Good for you.

I think I won't weight myself again this week since the work has been so grueling. I'm just trying to eat as much as I can and try not to worry. weird, huh?

Liz, I don't know if it's appropriate to "like" a post where all you'e said is you gained a pound, but you know what we mean, right? we like that you are here, posting, paying attention so you can keep "on track".

:)

I think I won't weight myself again this week since the work has been so grueling. I'm just trying to eat as much as I can and try not to worry. weird, huh?

Liz, I don't know if it's appropriate to "like" a post where all you'e said is you gained a pound, but you know what we mean, right? we like that you are here, posting, paying attention so you can keep "on track".

:)
No it’s not weird to try not to worry about your weight.
I do this as much for me as for anyone else.

Well, I've felt bloated and have had more than my share of constipation this last week with some weight-gain. I was all mad at myself until today when I started my period. WTF? I haven't had one in sooooo long I forgot all the problems that come beforehand. So, I'm at 160, which 10lbs high for me... not happy but I know about 5lbs is water weight and I also know how to fight the cravings coming on!
Goal is to get down to 155, which is high normal for me by Aug. 15th.

I went to try on some pants yesterday, as my favourite store is having a sale, and I have gone up a size :eek: so time to get back to basics and cut the carbs. Four weeks of UK food is not good for me (though beer-battered fish and chips, mmm). Back to Italy next week, though, and lots of walking.

Well, I've felt bloated and have had more than my share of constipation this last week with some weight-gain. I was all mad at myself until today when I started my period. WTF? I haven't had one in sooooo long I forgot all the problems that come beforehand. So, I'm at 160, which 10lbs high for me... not happy but I know about 5lbs is water weight and I also know how to fight the cravings coming on!
Goal is to get down to 155, which is high normal for me by Aug. 15th.
I’m sorry that your period caught you off guard. But it does explain the bloat. You’ll be fine.
I went to try on some pants yesterday, as my favourite store is having a sale, and I have gone up a size :eek: so time to get back to basics and cut the carbs. Four weeks of UK food is not good for me (though beer-battered fish and chips, mmm). Back to Italy next week, though, and lots of walking.
Oh yeah, time to rein in the carbs.

Latest posts

Back