Sunday Weigh In (7/12/2020)

Last week 186.0
This week 188.4
Think I'm backed up a bit.
Have vacation in 2 weeks which I'm looking forward to. Wife has a cabin reserved in a State Park for four days. Don't know if I'll do much outdoor stuff but it'll be nice to unplug for a couple days at least.

Your weight is dropping!
ive been on a slow up and down for a couple of months. It drops, then rises, then drops.
Last week 186.0
This week 188.4
Have vacation in 2 weeks which I'm looking forward to. Wife has a cabin reserved in a State Park for four days. Don't know if I'll do much outdoor stuff but it'll be nice to unplug for a couple days at least.
Have fun on your vacation.

Last Week 171.2
This Week 173

I have been yo-yo-ing on the scale but my body is still getting smaller. ALL my clothes were too big and the new bra I bought two weeks ago no longer fit. I didn’t care for that though. I wore my scrawny 13 year old son‘s shorts and t-shirt to the thrift store to buy more clothes and that was a shocking thrill! My 1 year post op is on July 23 and I was hoping to reach a 160 lbs goal weight that my surgeon has for me but that won’t happen. Hopefully I will make it to 100 lb weight loss by then though.

Last Week 171.2
This Week 173

I have been yo-yo-ing on the scale but my body is still getting smaller. ALL my clothes were too big and the new bra I bought two weeks ago no longer fit. I didn’t care for that though. I wore my scrawny 13 year old son‘s shorts and t-shirt to the thrift store to buy more clothes and that was a shocking thrill! My 1 year post op is on July 23 and I was hoping to reach a 160 lbs goal weight that my surgeon has for me but that won’t happen. Hopefully I will make it to 100 lb weight loss by then though.
Many of us found that losing weight and losing inches can’t seem to happen at the same time, esp after month 3-4.

Last week 186.0
This week 188.4

A cabin vacation sounds wonderful!

Latest posts

Back