Sunday Weigh In (7/10/2016)

I have been hanging out for @southernlady to wake up and post this week's thread ;)

LW 91.3 kg | 201.3 lbs (Thursday)
TW 90.3 kg | 199.1 lbs

Hopefully next week I can complement 'onederland' with a number that starts with an 8 in metric. I had my check-in with Dr Gagner by phone on Friday night. 28 kg/62lbs lost in five months, and he reckons I will lose another 15-20 kg (35-45 lbs) by my one year anniversary in February.

I have been hanging out for @southernlady to wake up and post this week's thread ;)

TW 90.3 kg | 199.1 lbs

Hopefully next week I can complement 'onederland' with a number that starts with an 8 in metric. I had my check-in with Dr Gagner by phone on Friday night. 28 kg/62lbs lost in five months, and he reckons I will lose another 15-20 kg (35-45 lbs) by my one year anniversary in February.
Congrats on Onederland...
happydance-1.gif

Being in the 80's BMI is next week????

I was awake...got distracted elsewhere. I spend my Sat and Sun early mornings chatting with friends who I have known online and IRL since the late 90's.

TW 90.3 kg | 199.1 lbs

Awesome! Congrats and welcome to onederland! (I really like it here :)

LW 195.2
TW 193.4

The scale is plodding along but the inches are really falling away!

Leaving for London next weekend for a week's vacation which includes my brother's wedding. In addition to buying a dress for the ceremony - size 12! - I got new jeans - size 12! - and some shirts and a long skirt and a nightgown - all size medium! (Obviously some vanity sizing going on if I'm a medium at 193.4 but I'll take it!) Totally in love with Nordstrom Rack!

Have a great week everyone!

TW 90.3 kg | 199.1 lbs

Awesome Hariet

TW 90.3 kg | 199.1 lbs

Congrats!

Last week 217
This week 214

I've been struggling some. I started vites this week so having some constipation issues, which is so foreign to me, and I continue to struggle with liquids. I don't think I'm eating enough, but by time I get the vitamins in I'm full and food sounds nauseating. I can eat so little anyway the amount of protein I can get down is very small. Doing premier drink for protein. I think I need to try to eat more often. This is harder than I thought it would be, but that's ok , I'll figure it out.

Latest posts

Back