Sunday Weigh In (7/1/2018)

Sorry it will delay you but better safe first.

Fingers crossed and swinging cats and dog on the job front.
As for your weight, a drop of 15 lbs would have me a bit worried so I am glad you are getting labs done.

Stress will get you every time. people either eat everything in sight or can't eat anything...neither of which are good. At least try to focus on protein. Once the trial is over, tell us about it if you can.
Thank you my friend. Yeah, I do have to admit it has me a little scared, but not too bad since I have good strength. At this point in my life nothing would really surprise me. I just want to get back to a normal life where I feel good, go to work every day in a job that I don't hate and it pays well and Dianna and I can just enjoy life. Not to be arrogant or sound like I feel the world owes, but the G.D. Motherfluppin world does owes us, and big time.

I see that I missed that you were bitten by a spider Whit.. Sorry to hear that. My wife got bit on the ankle by a fire ant when we lived in Florida and her ankle swelled to almost double its size. Scared the bejeebers out of us. They just gave her a shot of benadryl and the swelling went down, but it was scary before that. Hopefully nothing serious is going on here and you can enjoy your time in the cabin..Now don't get eaten by a bear or a mountain lion or I will pretty damn mad at you. ;)

DSRIGGS
Hi Scott I’ll be fine I’m a fighter. I only let them admit me if they promised to let me go back n the morning.

15 pounds in 10 days is quite a drop. Hopefully you don’t feel bad. Sorry about the Job that just means there’s something better out there. I’d say look here but pay in the desert is crap and the heat is not for the faint of heart. Maybe take something to get you to California and look for a better position once you are here and established? Something will change me along just keep at it! my friend!

DSRIGGS
Hi Scott I’ll be fine I’m a fighter. I only let them admit me if they promised to let me go back n the morning.

15 pounds in 10 days is quite a drop. Hopefully you don’t feel bad. Sorry about the Job that just means there’s something better out there. I’d say look here but pay in the desert is crap and the heat is not for the faint of heart. Maybe take something to get you to California and look for a better position once you are here and established? Something will change me along just keep at it! my friend!
You are a fighter my friend,of that I have no doubt.

For me, who knows. I haven't been able to find much in Cali. Jobs just don't pay anymore than here and $600K gets me a closet, and old closet. LOL Unfortunately lower paying jobs aren't knocking my door down either. I actually am networking with the lady who would have been my HR consultant for me at the Director of Operations job in Fresno. She is trying to help me find something in Cali. She and the other HR Lady I interviewed with would have both offered me the job on the spot if they could have. For whatever reason the VP to whom I would have reported didn't have the same feeling. The shitty part was that this job is open because the current DOO is resigning for family reasons so he and the VP did a 1 hour phone screen of me. The VP was 5 minutes late (3:05) to the call and had to leave at 4 PM. Not to mention I couldn't tell which guy was talking half the time. Honestly I think the current guy convinced his boss to go on the cheap and give a somebody already on his staff there the job rather than relocate me and all that. Not that the guy leaving cared about money. I am just sure that is how he sold giving his "guy" a shot at the job. The job was perfect for me and it is just pisses me off that I didn't even get a one on one with my future boss, and on the phone nonetheless. I needed that job so bad and I could have seen us riding that to retirement and setting us up well too. With bonus and profit sharing it was going to be in the $235-$275K range and there were a lot of really nice houses for $300-$350K in Fresno.....so yeah, just made me want to puke. The job I am looking at now is in the Midwest, to the West of me but not nearly far west enough....but if offered I will be taking it so I am hoping to hear tomorrow that they want me for either a phone call with my new boss (who is supposedly retiring this year so I am really interviewing for that person's job) or an actual on site. Then I am sure I would interview with the VP and be done with it. I already took the freaking Devine Inventory (good gawd I hate stupid indicators like that from those dumbass things) so that BS is out of the way. ......unless it said I was an axe murder. :D

Anyway, get yourself fixed up and get to the cabin and enjoy yourself!

You are a fighter my friend,of that I have no doubt.

For me, who knows. I haven't been able to find much in Cali. Jobs just don't pay anymore than here and $600K gets me a closet, and old closet. LOL Unfortunately lower paying jobs aren't knocking my door down either. I actually am networking with the lady who would have been my HR consultant for me at the Director of Operations job in Fresno. She is trying to help me find something in Cali. She and the other HR Lady I interviewed with would have both offered me the job on the spot if they could have. For whatever reason the VP to whom I would have reported didn't have the same feeling. The shitty part was that this job is open because the current DOO is resigning for family reasons so he and the VP did a 1 hour phone screen of me. The VP was 5 minutes late (3:05) to the call and had to leave at 4 PM. Not to mention I couldn't tell which guy was talking half the time. Honestly I think the current guy convinced his boss to go on the cheap and give a somebody already on his staff there the job rather than relocate me and all that. Not that the guy leaving cared about money. I am just sure that is how he sold giving his "guy" a shot at the job. The job was perfect for me and it is just pisses me off that I didn't even get a one on one with my future boss, and on the phone nonetheless. I needed that job so bad and I could have seen us riding that to retirement and setting us up well too. With bonus and profit sharing it was going to be in the $235-$275K range and there were a lot of really nice houses for $300-$350K in Fresno.....so yeah, just made me want to puke. The job I am looking at now is in the Midwest, to the West of me but not nearly far west enough....but if offered I will be taking it so I am hoping to hear tomorrow that they want me for either a phone call with my new boss (who is supposedly retiring this year so I am really interviewing for that person's job) or an actual on site. Then I am sure I would interview with the VP and be done with it. I already took the freaking Devine Inventory (good gawd I hate stupid indicators like that from those dumbass things) so that BS is out of the way. ......unless it said I was an axe murder. :D

Anyway, get yourself fixed up and get to the cabin and enjoy yourself!
Are you sure the the Fresno job is a no. Maybe offer to fly out for a face to face?
Don’t worry something will happen.

OMG Whit, a spider bit you in the face? :eek: I'm so sorry.

last week 149
this week 150
I forgot to weigh til I was dressed and had coffee so that's why I'm up a pound. yes it is.
Easily a lb depending on what you are wearing. But since it is hot, I suspect very lightweight stuff but even that adds up. I can easily add 5-7 lbs in the winter...summer is more like 1-2. You are still doing good.

JackieOnLine
My head actually but the aren’t entirely sure what the swelling is from. The CT came back with swelling around the front of my orbital area. Not behind the eye which would have been really bad. So I’m in a bed watching tv. I missed dinner so my husband brought me a taco which always s makes me feel better.
At least they looked at it. Wonder what type of spider bite? Even non venomous can still cause reactions, esp in some people. And around your eye, wow!

Latest posts

Back