Sunday Weigh In (7/1/2018)

Morning!

TWA: 164.2
TW: 161.4

I've been working on protein and water since my weight loss slowed or even bounced up a couple of pounds recently. Almost 8 months out and I am happy about how far I've come (down 113# in total). Now I have to get busy and tighten it all up--my shoulders are bony but my mid section, not so much. Have a happy and safe 4th everyone!

LW: 126
TW: 131

I’m not getting to caught up in the number on the scale. I have a sinus infection and to add insult to injury was bitten on the by a spider. Resulting in a very swollen face. I’m on prednisone, amoxicillin, Claritin and also, not related, been put in lexipro (long story). So I’m retaining water. No BM

LW: 142
TW: 144

I am so bloated! I ate bread yesterday and then ate more bread with butter this morning because it was BREAD. No more bread for a really, really long time. Note to self: log food this week to keep an eye on intake.

Last week 117.2
This week. 118

Things are good here in the rain forrest (I mean middle Tennessee). I'm going to make ice cream on the 4th, have a safe holiday everyone!

Morning!

TWA: 164.2
TW: 161.4

I've been working on protein and water since my weight loss slowed or even bounced up a couple of pounds recently. Almost 8 months out and I am happy about how far I've come (down 113# in total). Now I have to get busy and tighten it all up--my shoulders are bony but my mid section, not so much. Have a happy and safe 4th everyone!
Good going. Focus on being healthy. Sometimes the midsection won’t cooperate.
LW: 126
TW: 131

I’m not getting to caught up in the number on the scale. I have a sinus infection and to add insult to injury was bitten on the by a spider. Resulting in a very swollen face. I’m on prednisone, amoxicillin, Claritin and also, not related, been put in lexipro (long story). So I’m retaining water. No BM
Geeze Louise, Whit....take care of yourself and let us know how the ER visit goes.
This just in

Went to Urgent Care as swelling is worse on ma way to ER. I feel quite ridiculous. I’m driving myself for blood work. Crap

LW: 142
TW: 144

I am so bloated! I ate bread yesterday and then ate more bread with butter this morning because it was BREAD. No more bread for a really, really long time. Note to self: log food this week to keep an eye on intake.
Bread doesn’t bother me unless I overindulge. Just eat much cleaner for a few days and the bloat will go away.
Last week 308.8
This week 310.0
Oops...well, get back on track.
Last week 117.2
This week. 118

Things are good here in the rain forrest (I mean middle Tennessee). I'm going to make ice cream on the 4th, have a safe holiday everyone!
I don’t miss TN this time of year. You are doing good.

Well all of my blood work looked good waiting for results of CT. They have decided to admit me for observation. But mostly the Dr wants to give me in steroids and antibiotics. Which while a bummer I’m not to upset about. What stinks is today we’re were all packed and ready to drive to Big Bear. We rented a cabin for a month and will be going back and forth. So we have to start a day late.
But at least my eye will be in better shape.

Well all of my blood work looked good waiting for results of CT. They have decided to admit me for observation. But mostly the Dr wants to give me in steroids and antibiotics. Which while a bummer I’m not to upset about. What stinks is today we’re were all packed and ready to drive to Big Bear. We rented a cabin for a month and will be going back and forth. So we have to start a day late.
What's going on Whit? I've been in a movie the last several hours and just saw this and didn't see anything on FB? A possible blockage?? Just dehydrated?...read quickly didn't see you list any symptoms.

Hope all is well and glad you are safe under observation in the hospital.

So was 200 lbs just a few weeks ago and now 185-86 the last few days. I have no idea why other than I haven't been as hungry lately so not eating a ton. I guess I might have to bite the bullet and start drinking a premier RTD daily. I can choke those down.

I don't mind 185-190 but I don't like dropping 15 lbs in 10 days. I haven't had labs since February so I needed them anyway so I had today. Obviously a CMP or CBC will show anything like a cancer scare or organ problem but my strength is really good the last few months. If I could just get my chronic lower back and bowel/bladder pain controlled I would be on my way to feeling great.

On personal front I had a great job in Fresno fall through (Fresno is cheap living for California) and that absolutely devastated me because I has nothing else close and I really was wanting to move to California...still do. I do have something else working that is also a relocation if pans out and a step lower than I want but a real good shot to replace the would be boss who is supposedly retiring this year according to the recruiter......so I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get a face to face interview (just at Sr HR phone screen right now but went well) and Hopefully an offer.

TW 147
LW 145

Up a bit but I deserve it. I have been a human garbage disposal for all food this past week. Combo of stress- overdue for period (the combination also has me covered in acne).

Going on vacation on Wednesday for a few day getaway before a week long trial. Then I’m hoping my stress will knock down once the verdict is in and the suspense is over.

June was just crazy. Between projects/travel and trial prep- I’m just so tired— mentally, emotionally, and physically. We shall see what July brings.

Sorry it will delay you but better safe first.
So was 200 lbs just a few weeks ago and now 185-86 the last few days. I have no idea why other than I haven't been as hungry lately so not eating a ton. I guess I might have to bite the bullet and start drinking a premier RTD daily. I can choke those down.

I don't mind 185-190 but I don't like dropping 15 lbs in 10 days. I haven't had labs since February so I needed them anyway so I had today. Obviously a CMP or CBC will show anything like a cancer scare or organ problem but my strength is really good the last few months. If I could just get my chronic lower back and bowel/bladder pain controlled I would be on my way to feeling great.

On personal front I had a great job in Fresno fall through (Fresno is cheap living for California) and that absolutely devastated me because I has nothing else close and I really was wanting to move to California...still do. I do have something else working that is also a relocation if pans out and a step lower than I want but a real good shot to replace the would be boss who is supposedly retiring this year according to the recruiter......so I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get a face to face interview (just at Sr HR phone screen right now but went well) and Hopefully an offer.
Fingers crossed and swinging cats and dog on the job front.
As for your weight, a drop of 15 lbs would have me a bit worried so I am glad you are getting labs done.
TW 147
LW 145

Up a bit but I deserve it. I have been a human garbage disposal for all food this past week. Combo of stress- overdue for period (the combination also has me covered in acne).

Going on vacation on Wednesday for a few day getaway before a week long trial. Then I’m hoping my stress will knock down once the verdict is in and the suspense is over.

June was just crazy. Between projects/travel and trial prep- I’m just so tired— mentally, emotionally, and physically. We shall see what July brings.
Stress will get you every time. people either eat everything in sight or can't eat anything...neither of which are good. At least try to focus on protein. Once the trial is over, tell us about it if you can.

OMG Whit, a spider bit you in the face? :eek: I'm so sorry.

last week 149
this week 150
I forgot to weigh til I was dressed and had coffee so that's why I'm up a pound. yes it is.

JackieOnLine
My head actually but the aren’t entirely sure what the swelling is from. The CT came back with swelling around the front of my orbital area. Not behind the eye which would have been really bad. So I’m in a bed watching tv. I missed dinner so my husband brought me a taco which always s makes me feel better.

Latest posts

Back