Sunday Weigh In (6/5/2016)

LW: 193
TW: 190

Life is crazy busy these days with the school quarter ending (finals... ugh!) and dating and traveling around doing fun stuff on weekends... never a dull moment lately!

Ate all the wrong things this weekend but still managed to dump a couple of pounds. I had the most awesome popsicle yesterday - cucumber with chili. Reminds me of the stuff we ate for treats when I was growing up. I ordered some Tajin and a set of popsicle makers... I'm hooked LOL

Looking forward to my 2 week school break, then it's back to school for a month, a month off, then my clinical for a week in the fall... and then we plan to do some RVing for awhile. Life is sooo different now and I'm loving the change :)

LW: 193
TW: 190

Life is crazy busy these days with the school quarter ending (finals... ugh!) and dating and traveling around doing fun stuff on weekends... never a dull moment lately!

Ate all the wrong things this weekend but still managed to dump a couple of pounds. I had the most awesome popsicle yesterday - cucumber with chili. Reminds me of the stuff we ate for treats when I was growing up. I ordered some Tajin and a set of popsicle makers... I'm hooked LOL

Looking forward to my 2 week school break, then it's back to school for a month, a month off, then my clinical for a week in the fall... and then we plan to do some RVing for awhile. Life is sooo different now and I'm loving the change :)
You are doing great.

Cucumber & chili??

What kind of RV?

Latest posts

Back