Sunday Weigh In (6/4/2017)

LW: 165
TW: 165

No change. I have a definite weight loss pattern of losing 5-6 pounds and then staying the same for several weeks. I am in the stay put phase again.

LW: 165
TW: 165

No change. I have a definite weight loss pattern of losing 5-6 pounds and then staying the same for several weeks. I am in the stay put phase again.
Staying put is fine, gives your body time to figure out it needs to drop again. But you are a definite stair stepper.
Your body likes that weight. You have been holding steady there for a few years, haven't you? Do you think the weekly check-ins help you to maintain rather than gain?
Yeah, it does. I think the weighing weekly keeps me mindful of my choices in what to eat. The other way are my clothes. If the waist band gets snug, time to reign in the carbs.

LW 164
TW 164

I'm bouncy through the week from 162 to 168, but seem to settle back around 165. Still size 8-10 in the pants so I'm not too worried about the bounce. Energy is down a bit and stress is definitely up. So just hoping that as long as I keep doing my part, the DS will keep doing its part.

Hi everyone. I have not been here for a while...
4/9 133
TW 133

I have been up to 137 but freaked out and upped fluids, cut out bread and "other" bad carbs, and stopped drinking my nightly Margarita.
So I am back down to my norm. I have decided to look for employment as I am board out of my gourd. But there isn't much out here in the summertime. Wish me luck!

Have a good week all.

Whit

Seems like a stay put week for most of us!
Same for me.

Last week 143.5
This week. Ditto
You've done fantastic!
4/9 133
TW 133

I have been up to 137 but freaked out and upped fluids, cut out bread and "other" bad carbs, and stopped drinking my nightly Margarita.
So I am back down to my norm. I have decided to look for employment as I am board out of my gourd. But there isn't much out here in the summertime. Wish me luck!

Have a good week all.

Whit
Glad to see you poke your head back in.
Maybe instead of a job, volunteer?

4/9 133
TW 133

Have a good week all.

Whit

@Whit I not too long ago inquired about you. SO glad you stopped by

Latest posts

Back